Search results

1. lewis

Genelec vs Neumann vs Dynaudio vs Focal

What have you heard that are better?
  2. lewis

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

This attitude from the manufacturer really puts me off them. I would never buy their product.
  3. lewis

End Game Speakers - The Quest Continues

Matt describes my view on speakers perfectly. I would ideally have a small collection of the speakers I like and change them as the mood takes me. So Matt please give me your list.
  4. lewis

K&M 26740 stands too tall.

I have a pair of M&K 26740 stands, they are about 6 inches longer than would be ideal. Has anyone taken them apart? If I can I get them apart I can shorten the tubes but don't want to scrap them with a bodged attempt if they can be taken apart easily. Any information or ideas would be great...
  5. lewis

Purchase advice after Genelec 8341

Genelec 8330 + 7350A ? I have 8341s and 8330 + 7350A and like both of them.
  6. lewis

Power Supply for Topping E30

Thanks for the reply. I will give up and get something else. Lewis.
  7. lewis

Power Supply for Topping E30

I think this is incorrect and it should take power and signal from the laptop. Just using one cable.
  8. lewis

Topping E30 DAC fault

Thanks but I don't think that's the problem as 5v from a phone charger doesn't work either. I think it's something wrong with the USB power input of the DAC.
  9. lewis

Topping E30 DAC fault

Topping E30 DAC has a problem. It won't power on from the USB. It will work if I power it from the 5 volt input but that means I have to connect the USB and power separately. Is there a fix for this? I want to just power it from my laptop. Any ideas? Thanks, Lewis.
  10. lewis

F/S: UK sale.Genelec 8341 Monitors. Perfect condition with boxes.

Genelec 8341 Monitors. Perfect condition with boxes. £3600 The pair. They are only 6 months old and only used at home so perfect condition.
  11. lewis

The science behind Stax's magic

Stax RS-L300 and the Stax SRM252S aren't expensive in the scheme of things so why not just buy them and sell the headphones that you don't like as much.
  12. lewis

WTB: Pair of Genelec 83x1 monitors + 73x0 Sub -- Canada, Ontario

Hello Henry, I have a mint boxed pair of Genelec 8341 monitors for sale. (6 months old) Problem is I'm in the UK. If you have a way to ship them economically they may be an option. Cheers, Lewis.
  13. lewis

F/S:UK: Stax SR-L300 Limited 80th Anniversary.The Headphones (earspeakers) Excellent as new condition

Stax SR-L300 Limited 80th Anniversary. The Headphones (earspeakers) Excellent as new condition with the original box and instructions. Less than 10 hours use from new. £695. UK,
  14. lewis

AES/EBU vs Analog XLR Input

I would like to connect my 8330 monitors and 7350 sub digitally using the ASE-EBU cables. The question is. Do I connect to the sub first and then out to the monitors or the monitors first and then the sub? Is it important in what order I connect from the interface? Thanks, Lewis.
  15. lewis

Genelec Monitiors

Thanks, The system that you have is at the top of my list, I see one of the studios on youtube went for this and not the 8361s I will give Absolute a call and try to arrange something
Top Bottom