Search results

1. N

ifi Zen Phono Review (phono stage)

fair question. There essentially in 2 different rooms with the TT in an entertainment center so was trying to see what option I had to extend the usage of the TT a bit. The balanced connection and lower cost of the ifi were what interested me.
  2. N

ifi Zen Phono Review (phono stage)

Curios to hear what others think of my use case as I’m considering this. Currently I have an old Technics SL23 into a Nad pp2. Then things get sloppy as I am running out of the Nad with 75 foot RCAs from mono price (coax apparently) in my ceiling and converted into 1/4 then into the analog...
  3. N

Genelec Ones setup

Back everyone and closing the loop on this for what I did in case it helps anyone. Everything I have runs into the Aorus monitor - USB C, HDMI 1, HDMI 2. The monitor has an optical out which I run into an optical to coax converter from Gefen TV. I have a coax to xlr cable I got from...
  4. N

Genelec Ones setup

What about “hacking” the RME adi dac to output a digital signal via the Rec opt. or Rec coax functionality? Use both digital inputs for my Mac and video monitor source. And then use the record functionality to pass back through to usb. Then convert the usb to AES with an adaptor like the one...
  5. N

Genelec Ones setup

Hey all I have a question about my setup and hoping someone can help with some recommendations. I’m purchasing 8341s with the GLM kit and volume control. I currently have an RME ADI DAC 2 which takes the usb from my Mac and optical input from my Aorus FV43 monitor (from hdmi input) and runs...
Top Bottom