Search results

1. C

School Band Rehearsal Room Treatment

That's fair. I think we could probably handle the fiberglassing and mold making with the equipment we have at school and what I have at home. That said, again, cost comparisons will need to be made before deciding what route to go. Isn't that the truth... I wouldn't expect to have much in terms...
  2. C

I try to make it very clear to them that balance is important, but even then, they do get a little shouty at times, ha. Thanks for those. We're not opposed to a DIY solution, though, we also recognize that building those solutions to meet fire code will also incur additional expenses.
  3. C

For sure, lots of horns are going to be loud. My primary goal is to make the space more rehearsal friendly than it currently is. If ceiling diffusion is the lowest hanging fruit, I'll start there. Any advice as far as placement/quantities, or is that just a thing I'll need to play with? What...
  4. C

Greetings! I'm looking for treatment advice for my high school concert band's rehearsal room, and having read through a number of threads here, I felt like this was the best place to start. Some information - The room in question is approximately 42 feet by 29 feet with 10.5 foot tall...
Top Bottom