Search results

1. X

JBL 308 MKII & RME ADI 2 DAC connecting cable

Good evening, which cable do you recommend to connect my JBL 308 MKII speakers to my RME ADI 2 DAC? PS: good quality
  2. X

Cable RCA / Jack for SMSL SP 200 THX 1 / LG G7 Think

Hello, which RCA/jack cable would you recommend for connecting the SMSL THX SP200 to my LG G7 Think? PS: My headphones are HD560S, Hifiman he400se & Bose quietcomfort 35 ii
  3. X

Hifiman HE400SE DAP or Smatphone

Hello, what walkman for the Hifiman HE400SE audio headset from 25omhs? Smartphone: ? LG G7Think => output impedance raise = cross out DAP Hi-Res: ? Headphone amplifier (without dac):? My goal: Mobile use at home = Smathphone or DAP Hi Res with low output impedance => Hifiman HE400SE at...
  4. X

quality rca cable to connect it to this SP400? (rca/jack & rca/rca)

quality rca cable to connect it to this SP400? (rca/jack & rca/rca) for smartphone LG G7 ThinQ (or other..) What quality dac do you recommend for connecting to this SP400 amp, to pc
  5. X

Bests top 3 or 5 DAP for headphones

Morning, Bests top 3 or 5 DAP for headphones, budget 1000 €/$?
  6. X

Bests dac amplifiers for headphones

Hello, what are the bests dac amplifiers for headphones?
  7. X

Best bluetooth headphones?

Good evening, the best bluetooth headphones? (PS: the most neutral without equalizer) I had the Bose QuietComfort 35 II in mind, but do you know of any other headphones? I'm french and use google translate, excuse my english xD
  8. X

Beyerdynamic DT900 PRO X EQ (the best)

Could I have the EQ of the Beyerdynamic DT900 PRO X (Equalizer APO) (the best)
  9. X

FOCAL ARIA 906 EQ (the best)

Could I have the EQ of the FOCAL ARIA 906 (Equalizer APO) (the best)
  10. X

JBL 308 MKII EQ (the best)

Could I have the EQ of the JBL 308P MKII (Equalizer APO) (the best)
  11. X

Neutral headphone

Hello, what are the most neutral wired headphones that exist?
  12. X

Cable XLR/jack

Good evening, what quality/perf xlr/jack cable would you recommend for connecting my JBL 308P MKII to my Presonus audiobox iOne sound card? https://www.thomann.de/fr/cables_loudspeakers.html or others..?
  13. X

Equalizer Apo / Audirvana Studio

Hello, Equalizer Apo does not work with Audirvana.. but with vlc it works for example.. I would like to make it work with Audirvana, I need help.. thanks
  14. X

PARAMETRIC EQ

Hello, what "parametric EQ" does @amirm use during his tests? Excuse my English, I'm French and use "google translate".
  15. X

SUBWOOFER for FOCAL ARIA 906

Hello everyone, which subwoofer would be best for the FOCAL ARIA 906 to listen to music? Then movie? Thank you very much. PS: I am French and use google translate.
  16. X

Bests amplifers ? (Top 5 for FOCAL ARIA 906)

Hi, Bests amplifers ? (Top 5 for FOCAL ARIA 906)
Top Bottom