Search results

1. X

Hifiman Ananda Review (headphone)

I have the Deva Pro and it lacks sub bass (slightly low energy) (same/also with Ananda BT) The Focal Clear Pro is the best headphone I have had (its softness (round/warm), neutral, he has body/weight, detailed, resolute..(tireless, no aggressiveness) . The HifimanHe400se is good too. In front of...
  2. X

Thank, Hifiman Deva Pro (see measurement crinacle and is open headphone) is best. Hifiman Ananda BT is agressive here and more dear (price)
  3. X

Hi guys, Hifiman Ananda Bluetooth measurements ?
  4. X

Focal Aria 906 Speaker Review

I have owned the FOCAL ARIA 906, they are good, but not as good as the GENELEC 8030C. I would say that if you are someone looking for the best with unbeatable value for money. The GENELEC 8030C are above all. There is no debate. (sure value) Not yet try with a subwoofer, it should be day and...
  5. X

Genelec 8030C Studio Monitor Review

Save again and get the 8030C.. (you're not missing much)
  6. X

Thank you very much, that says it all! I'll leave it at -6 dB (default), it's perfect.
  7. X

ok for the wall, but 5 cm for the panel too? (=> wall => panel + 5cm (that's where I'm coming from)? (With the panel glued to the wall, is it always mandatory to leave 5cm of air space with the back of the speakers)
  8. X

5cm distance when an acoustic panel is behind the speaker too?
  9. X

Hello, I did not understand this "Setting the sensitivity control" function behind the speaker? (help me) Thank you.
  10. X

Hifiman HE400SE Review (Headphone)

The 400se are more comfortable, the headband is tighter on the HD650 for example. I'm not saying it's not comfortable, just in comparison. The 560S is also comfortable but I feel better with the Hifiman, it gives less heat too.. the pad is soft, the sound is soft, less aggressive to my ears...
  11. X

I do not have the HD600, however it is known to be hard in the treble (reputation and curve) and looks like the HD560S for their clear sound (I can already imagine the peaks in the treble) (I can't stand it) Amir says they are similar to the HD600 & HD650 so I didn't try the adventure with the...
  12. X

The HD600, HD560S are too aggressive (treble) The HD560S has nothing to do with the Hifiman He400se.. the latter is more relaxed or more neutral. Its major flaw is that it is difficult to feed. (Hifiman He400se) That's it, and for its price it's a big headphone killer The HD650 is the only one...
  13. X

It is very balanced, bass, midrange and treble on the same line .. it's .. just the goat (not listen to the more expensive Hifiman)
  14. X

For me.. via RME ADI 2 DAC Hifiman He400se > HD650 (too dark (haze effect) with lower quality bass) = HD560S (The most dynamic of the 3, but a bit sharp in the treble, with tight bass) Hifiman He400 is => neutrality with faithful bass, wider soundstage, you can wear it all day, it's just...
  15. X

Sennheiser HD650 Review (Headphone)

For me.. via RME ADI 2 DAC Hifiman He400se > HD650 (too dark (haze effect) with lower quality bass) = HD560S (The most dynamic of the 3, but a bit sharp in the treble, with tight bass) Hifiman He400 is => neutrality with faithful bass, wider soundstage, you can wear it all day, it's just...
  16. X

JBL 308P MKII Studio Monitor Review

to balance ? what is it (link)
  17. X

JBL 308 MKII & RME ADI 2 DAC connecting cable

Good evening, which cable do you recommend to connect my JBL 308 MKII speakers to my RME ADI 2 DAC? PS: good quality
Top Bottom