Search results

1. P

Remote codes for Topping?

Hey. Did you get the answer
  2. P

Review and Measurements of SMSL Sanskrit 10th DAC

Hey. I want to ask by the way because I don't understand the measurements well. Is the USB input in SMSL 10 good quality (connection to a laptop)? Can the USB-SPDIF converter improve the sound quality? Is CD transport (via SMSL) better than FLAC / WAV files via USB? What is the sound quality of...
  3. P

Review and Measurements of Chromecast Audio Digital Output

Need ansvers :) --------------- Hey. I want to ask by the way because I don't understand the measurements well. Is the USB input in SMSL 10 good quality (connection to a laptop)? Can the USB-SPDIF converter improve the sound quality? Is CD transport (via SMSL) better than FLAC / WAV files via...
  4. P

Are you satisfied with this DAC device? What is the audio characteristics of this device and the quality of the music?
  5. P

Hey. I want to ask by the way because I don't understand the measurements well. Is the USB input in SMSL 10 good quality (connection to a laptop)? Can the USB-SPDIF converter improve the sound quality? Is CD transport (via SMSL) better than FLAC / WAV files via USB? What is the sound...
  6. P

[QUOTE="SMSL-Mandy, I have a question about the remote control. Is it possible to use the universal remote control if the original one breaks?
  7. P

How does this dual USB cable look like?
  8. P

Do you have such noise or not in Sanskrit 10?
  9. P

Wszesze The same happens when the DAC is not connected to the computer only to external power and the music is played with: CD player - DAC - amplifier. Power supply 5V charger.
  10. P

Just one note, you can not hear any noise normally. Only when the music is turned off and volume is im max. In my opinion DAC gives very good sound quality, what are your observations, apart from all these measurements, charts, etc.?
  11. P

I have a problem. The DAC is turned on and connected to the amplifier, but the music is turned off. However, when I give the volume knob to the max, I hear hissing and light impacts in mid-range speakers. It occurs both with USB and external power supply. When connect a CD player or phone...
  12. P

Thank you very much for your answer. What will be the sound quality / noise when connecting both USB sockets to the USB inputs on the laptop?
  13. P

Will this be ok? It has 5.2V. Can it be dangerous?
  14. P

What operational amplifiers were used in Sanskrit 10?
  15. P

What exactly was the power supply that eliminated the noises? What parameters. Can it be a 5v and 2A phone charger?
Top Bottom