Search results

1. L

T+A DAC 8 Balanced DAC Review

Has this ud501 been modified?Thd+n is much better than specifications(Distortion 0.0015% (1kHz))
  2. L

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

Meizu type-c interface HIFI decoding amp, price is 169rmb in china, about US $25. in aliexpress, it is US $39 . Specifications; Signal to noise ratio / SNR; > 120dB Output power; 30mW dual channel @32Ω, 6.7mW dual channel @60Ω Dynamic range / DNR; > 120dB Distortion / THD + N; <0.0003% PcM...
  3. L

FS: Exasound E32 DAC and Headphone Amp on sale from ASR Lab [sold]

Foobar uses replaygain to play music, with a loudness of around -20dbfs. The loudness is similar when watching a movie. I think the imd ratio is more important than the thd+n at 0dbfs. Exasound E32 is great, but it's too expensive for me.:facepalm:
  4. L

Review and Measurements of Yulong DA10 DAC & Amp

Maybe these 500hz and 1600hz distortions cause the dynamic range to be not very good.
  5. L

But Yulong da10's headphone amplifier was defeated by dx3pro :facepalm:
  6. L

hi,amirm. Da10 use PGA2311 to volume control , PGA2311 is Analog , so balance isn't perfect. Can you use the knob(preamp mode) to measurement dynamic range ? Maybe it will be better. And i want to know use knob to volume control , will the Output impedance change or not? And i think the sound...
  7. L

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

In Windows 10 , If don't tick here, it will sound lack of bass to me.(Some dacs don't have this option,will not sound lack of bass) but i run rmaa test , Frequency response is straight, no matter whether it is ticked or not. i don't know why.o_O Maybe psychological impact.
  8. L

Study: Is I²S interface better for DACs than S/PDIF or USB?

Hi Amirm :D This dx3pro spdif provided by Singxer SU-1 or Gustard U12 or Apx555?
  9. L

Beta-test: DeltaWave Null Comparison software

When the gray is longer than the blue, can the longer part be changed to another color?Or can the gray choose transparency and color?or choose which color be front.
  10. L

Can't decide between a few DAC's and i would like to know what technical data matters :)

I think imd is the most important because it is bigger than thd+n , easier to hear. Some dacs have "ESS IMD HUM" then the imd is even bigger.
  11. L

Review and Measurements of Sound BlasterX G6

hi,amirm. thd+n in here is 0.002% , is that blasterx G6 work worse in 48khz?
  12. L

https://statics.cirrus.com/pubs/proDatasheet/CS43131_F1.pdf CS43131 is not good at 2V ,in Datasheet thd+n is 105 db at 2v,115db at 1.7v
  13. L

Review and Measurements of Schiit Sys Passive Pre-amp/Switcher

The output level , when at 3:00 is -5.5dB , at 12:00 is -16dB , at 9:00 is -32dB. Base on output level , thd+n should be like this. With sys 9:00 volume , in % way , i think : THD+N(-30dBV output) = THD+N(Ap@2dBV) + THD+N(sys@-30dBV) , 0.0025% = 0.0002% + THD+N(sys@-30dBV) , so...
  14. L

Woo Audio WA7 & WA7tp DAC and Headphone Amp Review

i see those lights ,then i know the measurements will be bad
  15. L

Review and Measurements of Musiland MU2 Plus DAC & Amp

The non-plus at 69USD use as a 107db sinad dac is not expensive
  16. L

Plz Jitter test musiland mu2 plus , musiland say mu2 plus's jitter is 2ps , ultra low.
  17. L

ESS THD ‘Hump’ Investigation

It look like rca output , 2Vrms=6dBV , when at -30 dBFS , is -24 dBV , the gap is 93 dB
Top Bottom