Search results

1. T

Preamp/processor with HDMI for stereo active studio monitor

A conversion is a limiting factor, not talking about my particular setup. But in the end, I agree, I don't think I can hear the differences!
  2. T

I don't think I'm going this way, I'm pretty interested in using the RME ADI 2 FS with an HDMI extractor, compatible with dolby vision, that can be pilotes with a remote. Now I'm asking myself if I want to use a digital phono preamp, 'cause there is no analog input on the RME ADI. Event on the...
  3. T

Regarding HDMI, you can have a look at this thread : https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/a-deep-dive-into-hdmi-audio-performance.56/ The ps5 has 1hdmi out and 2usb. AVR is the easiest solution, but will requiere an headphone preamp and phono preamp, as I don't find any...
  4. T

Hello there! I'm planning on buying new Adam Audio A7V with isophonics stands. To listen to music and watch film in my (not treated) living room (the speaker have a built in dsp that allow sonarworks correction). Sources are : CD (Denon DCD520ae) Blu-ray (ps5) Vinyl (Pro-Ject Phono box MM)...
Top Bottom