Search results

1. HappyMetalGuy

SMSL SU-1 Stereo DAC Review

Is it possible for you to return the SMSL SU-1? This DAC is by audiosciencereview standards a transparent DAC. There is a review in for the focusrite-scarlett-2i2-audio-interface-gen-3. If you want, compare both measurements and make your conclusion.
  2. HappyMetalGuy

Mission LX-3 MKII Speaker Review

I bought mine LX2 MKII new for 200€ for the price I think they're really good. I'm pairing with a Topping DX3 Pro+ and Topping PA3s. I thought I would need a subwoffer but I'm not missing it. Voted fine.
  3. HappyMetalGuy

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Review (Amplifier)

The big problem with Fosi V3 amp is that is design for and I quote "Fosi Audio V3 - 2-Channel Stereo Power Amplifier Designed for HiFi Audiophiles" I hope they release a version for audiosciencereview community and other's alike. Fosi Audio V3 -discussion (Fosi V3)
  4. HappyMetalGuy

Well I'm using the SU-1 with A07 playing from 9am to 5pm on Dali Oberon 1 and no listening fatigue whatsoever (Oberon 1 not known to have a warm sound nor treble roll-off). I've connect the SU-1 and A07 to AE100MKII and Mission LX2MKII and I prefer the sound from the Dali's with a cambridge...
  5. HappyMetalGuy

Emotiva XPA HC-1 Amplifier Review

Imagine if Aiyima A07 had such a box!!!
  6. HappyMetalGuy

Topping PA3s Review (Desktop Amplifier)

Hi @ruslan6060 If the volume is set to minimum on PA3s there's no sound coming from the speakers. Is this happening to you on Aiyima A07?
  7. HappyMetalGuy

Well "subjectively" I don't think there's much of a difference between the two, I like them both. If you really want an upgrade "probably" the Topping PA7 can be a significant step towards better sound but then you have to take in consideration the speaker limitation. The one think that...
  8. HappyMetalGuy

Just wondering why have Flac mqa files if not intended to play them. The Flac mqa is not equal to the normal Flac file you can check that with musicscope.
  9. HappyMetalGuy

There's no click heard on the speakers with A07. A very small click is heard from the speaker with PA3s. Now I have 2 system's for nearfield listening one in my work office (Aiyima A07 + SMSL SU-1 + Dali Oberon 1 + Creative Labs Subwoffer) really like this combo. The other one in my garage...
  10. HappyMetalGuy

Just tested the power on and off with maximum level and there is a minor "click" heard no problem for me, on the A07 I don't ear any click but the toggle switch makes as much noise has the the click heard in PA3s :p . I cannot hear any background noise from the Mission LX2 MKII with volumes max...
  11. HappyMetalGuy

Hi it's from zococity.es open box, for Portugal it's free shipping. They arrived today tested everything and they look and feel new (didn't test the balanced input on PA3s).
  12. HappyMetalGuy

Just bought the Topping DX3PRO+ and PA3s for 208€ let's hope all goes well. I'll give my subjective impressions of it compared to SMSL SU-1 connected to Aiyima A07. One think I noted after using the Cosel ADA600F-24-F power supply, and that is, despite the power supply been hot the A07 it's not...
  13. HappyMetalGuy

Topping PA3s Review (Desktop Amplifier)

Just bought the Topping DX3PRO+ and PA3s for 208€ let's hope all goes well. I'll give my subjective impressions of it compared to SMSL SU-1 connected to Aiyima A07.
  14. HappyMetalGuy

Subjective and functional review of FiiO K5 Pro ESS

I like that it has a analog input, are there any other DAC's with this feature? (in similar price)
  15. HappyMetalGuy

VMV D1se2 Stereo DAC Review

Are you serious? Or just teasing!!! I have a aiyima D03 and all the inputs play music (LG TV optical, Sony CD transport coaxial, PC on USB, Samsung Phone via Bluetooth and a Sony record player RCA.
  16. HappyMetalGuy

VMV D1se2 Stereo DAC Review

I don't understand why do Topping and S.M.S.L keep outputting the same products over and over and we buy them. They have to start looking for the eversolo dmp-a6, start to include some kind of room correction and parametric eq. I would spent 1000€ or even a bit more for a such device.
  17. HappyMetalGuy

Sorry but did you read this post https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/smsl-su-1-stereo-dac-review.44029/post-1601731. My experience with amazon.de and Amazon.es is also good last return was the aiyima T9 Pro because of coaxial dropouts I thought it could be the coaxial cable...
  18. HappyMetalGuy

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Amplifier Measurements and Review - LM4562 (and OPA2134) option

Totally agree. However I didn't mind spending 4€ in two LM4562 (as they measure "a little, little better" with the A07 and as I expected inaudible differences). The power supply Cosel ADA600F-24-F was free so why not (it's 24V 24A 600W and it's set for 29V).
  19. HappyMetalGuy

I've managed to get a japonese Cosel ADA600F-24-F for free to power the Aiyima A07 all good and no difference to my ears (against the 32V5A that came with the Aiyima).
  20. HappyMetalGuy

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Amplifier Measurements and Review - LM4562 (and OPA2134) option

I've managed to get a japonese Cosel ADA600F-24-F for free to power the Aiyima A07 all good and no difference to my ears (against the 32V5A that came with the Aiyima).
Top Bottom