Search results

1. T

S.M.S.L SU-9n issue

Unfortunately it seems it has nothing to do with firmware in my case. Just being connected to power makes it produce noise.. with or without usb connections.
  2. T

Conductor 3 Performance worth it in 2022?

I bought SMSL SU-9n dac, which was nice first two weeks. than it almost broke my speakers. started to produce very bad crackling noise. tried everything, spend weeks talking with the customer service of company(aoshida) that sells smsl and topping products on amazon here in japan. they refused...
  3. T

Conductor 3 Performance worth it in 2022?

hello, amazing folks of audioscience community. being silently reliant on this forum for my speaker/amp choices. completely new to this expensive and additive hobby :) but thanks to this forum i am having a blast with my new speakers. unfortunately cant use them during evening/night, that is...
  4. T

S.M.S.L SU-9n issue

Mine does so. Without anything connecting to it, just powered on and speaker connected and those crackling noize appear....
  5. T

S.M.S.L SU-9n issue

I am dealing with shenzhenaudio directly... and they sending me questions that gives me an impression that I am not the first one to contact them on this issue. After the way my dac failed... I wonder the same also. But in their price category, is there anything on par that is not made in China?
  6. T

S.M.S.L SU-9n issue

So I have the exact same problem. Started yesturday. Did you resolve your issue?
Top Bottom