Search results

1. N

Recommend me a small sub for under my desk.

I'm looking for a recommendation for a small sub to put in a small box under my desk. I'm just building up the desk system. I've got the Scarlett 2i2 interface, a pair of speakers I built using the "Rule Breaker" plans from Toids (dual 4" woofers and a BMR) and will most likely be purchasing to...
  2. N

Is the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 gen 3 still worth it for $109?

Building a little desk audio system. I need a audio interface to use as a DAC for listening from my computer and improving the fidelity out of the Fosi ZA3 amp. I also need it for a condenser mic for video calls and recording myself discussing my design work for clients. Do you think it's worth...
  3. N

Do I understand this right? Amp/DAC rec

Hello. I'd like add some monitors to my desk and not sure I understand what components I should buy. I built a pair of passive speakers with a bmr and pair of woofers (I used these plans). They are going on my desk, but will also be my bedroom system. These are not Hi-Fi speakers and I don't...
  4. N

Ported to sealed enclosure conversion calculation

Hi, I've got some bookshelf speakers I'd like to use as rears. But they're pretty big, so I'd like to convert them to sealed in smaller boxes. Is there an easy way to convert the cabinet volume if I don't know anything about the drivers?
Top Bottom