Search results

1. neptune134

Does Volume Control on DAP Mean My External DAC isnt Working?

Hello all. I hope I worded my question coherently enough, but I have a few examples which should help mitigate things. I have a basic AGPTEK T06S touchscreen chinese digital audio player with a USB type C connection for synching and charging. It is a touch screen running on Android Oreo. The...
  2. neptune134

Connecting the Portable Monoprice Monolith AAA with a iPod Classic: LOD to Line In Question (w/ pics)

Hello everyone, I need to some advice on my set up. So i know the cleanest sound from the ipod classic 5th gen is from the LOD. I have a Monoprice Monolith Portable AAA that ive tried to connect with it and wanted to make sure that the way Im connecting it, that the output to my IEMS;s is...
  3. neptune134

Monoprice Monolith THX AAA Poratble:How to repair rips on the imitation leather on the back panel?

Hello, I foolishly used some double sided tape to stick my monolith aaa thx portable to the back of my iPhone, and when I removed it to try it with another device, the double sided tape ripped of some small patches of the imitation leather protective backing. Is there a replacement pad I can...
  4. neptune134

Pairing the Monoprice THX AAA Portable with Campfire Andromeda vs Shure 846

I recently got the Monolith from Monoprice THX Portable, and wanted to compare how it sounded using two of the most reputable IEM's of the last several years, the ALO Campfire Andromeda (pre 2018 version) and the Shure 846. As i just recently got my Andromeda about 2 weeks ago, ive been mostly...
  5. neptune134

Im I Better off with the Quad Dac G8 ThinQ Android, or w/ Monolith AAA THX Portable?

Hello all, I hope someone can help give me some advice. As some of you know, the G8 ThinQ Android is considered at the very least in the top 10 of audiophile phones, with it's quad dac and 3D Surround Sound Technology. I dont use it as a phone, I use it as my DAP exclusively and recently...
  6. neptune134

Did I get a faulty Unit from Douk Audio M1 Pro? Tear Down with Pictures; too much GLUE?

Hello ASR members this is my first post and I really hope to become more active in here as my audiophile quest continues. I recently bought a DoukAudio M1 Pro bluetooth amp/dac, and when I connect to my JBL HLS Center speaker, no sound comes out. I have used this same speaker with my SMSL 50...
Top Bottom