Search results

1. C

Focal Vestia No. 1 - First Impressions

Anyone else here that got a chance to listen or own these speakers? Would love to hear your comments...
  2. C

Matrix Audio mini-i 4 Streamer Review

I bought the mini i-4 last July and decided to keep my Oppo BDP-105 out of convenience. The mini i-4 sounds and looks great. Its for sale if anyone here is interested!
  3. C

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

I got both the eversolo dmp-a6 and the matrix mini-i4. There’s no saying otherwise, the ever solo beats the matrix in terms of a streamer standpoint but it sounds lean and bright. On the other hand , the mini i4 sounds more full bodied. I’m a bit torn because I like the ever solo as a...
  4. C

New Matrix Audio mini-i 4 and mini-i Pro 4 Streamers.

I bought one out of curiousity, its absolutely gorgeous including the screen resolution, sounds as good or better than my oppo bdp-105. Keeping my Oppo in the long run, selling the matrix if anyone has any interest!
  5. C

Mytek Liberty DAC & Headphone Amp Review

Anyone know the output vrms for rca unbalanced for this dac?
  6. C

New Matrix Audio mini-i 4 and mini-i Pro 4 Streamers.

@amirm Can we expect measurements and a review!?
  7. C

Cambridge Audio CXN V2 Measurements (Streamer & DAC)

Anyone know the output in vrms for the RCA of the CXNv2 ?
  8. C

Topping E70 Stereo DAC Review

Lets see some pictures with the screen turned on!!
  9. C

That's a good thing, from previous experience OLED's have a faster lifespan and they fade more quickly...
  10. C

Anyone know if the screen is OLED or is it LCD ?
  11. C

Has anyone done a direct comparison between the E70 with the Sabre chip and the E70v with the AKM? Which sounds less warmer and more analytical ( if there is even such a thing! )
  12. C

SMSL SU-9 Pro not compatible with Mac

Any update on this? I am considering this DAC, I have 3 MAC computers, it would be a deal breaker if this DAC is not compatible with MAC. I am thinking of pairing it with my 2012 mac mini
  13. C

Dali Opticon 2 vs Opticon 2 MK2 - Frequency Response Graphs

Can anyone explain what could be audible given the fact that there are bumps peaks and dips from 100hz - 800hz? Would that result in boomier bass?
  14. C

Dali Opticon 2 vs Opticon 2 MK2 - Frequency Response Graphs

Hi, I am new here and this is my first post! I have owned the Dali Opticon 2's for a few years now and really enjoy this speaker, it is very neutral and detailed but never fatiguing or bright sounding. Sometimes I just can't help but wonder if the new mk2 version would be much of an upgrade. I...
Top Bottom