Search results

1. R

Roon PEQ settings

Hi Soniclife, Im in the camp of dont mess with the design of the speaker, however the reason for the sub introduction was to gain the full range of the low end, which the B&W's were missing so in answer im not trying to roll off the mains.
  2. R

Roon PEQ settings

Hi Everett, The recommendation I believed, was to take your speakers lowest frequency range and add 10 Hz. In my case the B&W's lowest freq range is 46Hz, so i have played with the range on the PV1 until the bass transition sounded seamless.
  3. R

Roon PEQ settings

Thanks lads for replying. The B&W's are fantastic sounding although the bass is just not quite there, but adding a B&W sub to the mix with the crossover set at abot 46 to 50 did the trick. I just thought I'd ask if there was any other little tweaks based on JA measurements that I could eke out...
  4. R

Roon PEQ settings

Hi Amir, As a new member to the ASR, although I have been a lurker for sometime, I would just like to say what an excellent site for all things Audio. I know you are most likely swamped with all sorts of work, but I thought I would ask anyway. I currently have a set of B&W CDM1 SE which are...
Top Bottom