Search results

1. F

Audyssey's Next Generation of Room Correction (MultEQ-X)

With a Yamaha RX-A3050 (My old receiver), a Denon X3700H, and an Integra DRX 3.4 here are my thoughts. Comparing only 2.1 as it's easier for me to tell a difference with music I'm familiar with than movies. I have 2 rooms. Media room upstairs and living room downstairs. Both about 15 x 26...
  2. F

Integrated stereo amplifier with bass-management?

Semantics again even after it's explained to you. Do that with yourself and not others, please.
  3. F

Yes it looks like you have a reading comprehension problem. Let me spell it out for you. The original poster explaining about the A300 djtetei, not the op of the entire thread. It really doesn't take much to figure that out from what I said. The SMSL A300 just a half dozen posts back. It's...
  4. F

The OP explaining the A300. And you have two full posts that the crossover needs to match hp and lp. It doesn't. They are two different speakers. This isn't an internal crossover of a speaker. The term crossover is prevalent term, not unlike receivers using the term when assigning different...
  5. F

What's silly is you don't understand that a crossover fixed at 80hz like you mention isn't always better. Especially in a tiny room you will have nodes to deal with in the bass region. If you have speakers that do go down to 50hz and a subwoofer that will do 20-100 or 120, you will get a...
  6. F

Onkyo TX-RZ50 Review (Home Theater AVR)

Lenovo dock? From experience of deploying 100's of Lenovo docks (because I had to), they are the most unreliable pile of junk out there. Issues from the initial docks that locked in from underneath, to the usb-c, to the thunderbolt docks. Everything from power irregularities, sound output...
  7. F

Coming from someone that has been called out for being rude several times in multiple places including this thread, this has to be a joke. My statement was to accept your bizarre explanation of 'A' solution, which apparently has a very different but subtle meaning than what everyone else uses...
  8. F

Ok, 'A' solution it is. But you are the one asking for it. So don't argue semantics when someone is trying to help. Nobody cares if it's for you or not. The following isn't directed at you, but the requirements. One integrated solution makes no sense. Take two devices and put them in one...
  9. F

Except that your #1 requirement says you are looking for a solution. That makes a list of requirements irrelevant even if they are met. There is no logical reason to have requirements without a goal. But I believe there is a goal, which is sound quality, otherwise you wouldn't be concerned...
Top Bottom