Search results

1. W

Topping A30Pro Review (Balanced Headphone Amp)

Hm, I also managed to make the a30 pro keep turning on and off. https://webcammictest.com/test-headphones.html Go to the above webpage, press frequencies generator, get down to 5hz and the a30 will keep turning on and off constantly.
  2. W

It's smaller and way heavier than I expected, actually looks and feels high quality. The knob and the screen on the d30 are very, very nice. When it comes to sound, can't say there was a huge difference compared to the X G6 I had before. Obviously the clipping is completely gone and I think I...
  3. W

That was my thought as well, it will be pretty dandy for the winter :P But I already have a 3090 running at 500watts, so you know, I don't need an extra heater
  4. W

Received the stack yesterday, the A30 gets REALLY warm. It's on the verge of it being too warm to even touch,
  5. W

Hifiman Arya Review (headphone)

Just tried the Arya SM on a creative X G6. They work fine, they sound great. There is a little bit of clipping on some songs. Even EQ is doable. Normally I have the G6 on High Gain 30-40% volume. As for the whole discussion about Aryas sounding different, let me give you an example. On the G6 I...
  6. W

It took me a week just constantly reading to make a decision. I preferred the l50 combo because of smaller size, and it just looks better imo, but since i went for stupid expensive headphones i wanted to make sure they will be properly driven. Enjoy your l50, im sure its freaking amazing so no...
  7. W

I went for a30pro / d30 pro after all. Really wanted the l50/e50, it seems to have way better value, but id always feel like im leaving something on the table (even though that most likely is not the case).
  8. W

Great, thank you, so if I keep my stock headphone cable (which is 6.3mm), there won't be any difference.
  9. W

Thank you all for the replies, one last question - and im sorry - it might sound stupid, im competely noob. If I connect the dac with the amp with a balanced cable (so XLR in the case of the a30 / d30 combo), do the headphones also need to be connected with balanced? Basically what I'm asking...
  10. W

The smsl d6 looks amazing. Ill check the dimensions, if it kinda fits with the a30 pro size wise as a stack, im getting it. Thanks
  11. W

Yeah stealth arya. Seriously you think the V2 won't be enough on L50? Wow. They must be freaking hard to drive. I prefer the a30 pro to be fair, but then i'll end up paying 370€ for the d30 dac, which I consider a little bit overboard
  12. W

Im torn between the a30pro / d30pro vs the l50 / e50 stack. Will it make any difference used with hifiman arya? As far as I'm aware, even a dx3 pro+ will be able to drive them power wise, right? Thing is I'd also love to be able to use my IEM's (shure se846), but the L50 lacks a 3.5mm headphone...
  13. W

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Im a total noob and a little bit confused, according to the specs the L30 should be a bit more powerful compared to the dx3 pro+, yet at 32ohms the dx3 pro+ outputs 1.5w compared to the 1w of the L30, right? Am I missing something?
Top Bottom