Search results

1. T

Can the headband padding of the headphones be replaced?

Hi, as far as I know the earpads/earpads are removable in any case and on all headphones. I would like to know if, with a little research, there are sorry pieces not of bearings but of padding for the headphone model headband, in case the original one is removable. I ask about these 3...
  2. T

Audio codec

Hi, for playing songs at 432 hz (processed with melodyne, frequency 98.2%) and plus "binaural beats" beats/binaural frequencies on bluetooth headphones, which audio codec specification matters the most and is most important (for this)? Among: sampling depth (ex. up to 24 bit), sampling rate (ex...
  3. T

Mixing in headphones for listening finalized at concentration

Good evening, I should listen to music (classic songs from Spotify or other apps) with a binaural frequency (no audio) and tuned to 432 hz. On headphones. I wanted to know if anyone could tell me the best way to do this. Then introduce the binaural frequency "binaural beats" (no...
  4. T

headphone model recommendation

Hi everyone, I was looking for headphones with ANC (active noise cancellation) for school studies with a max budget of €150/170, I wanted to know which ones you know best reflect these criteria only in terms of sound: - WARM, relaxed and calm sound - Accommodating sound, not tiring, even...
  5. T

headphones with better soundstage (from 400-500€ downward)

hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm talking about the discussion linked below. I would ask you this favor, if someone who has already been in the forum for a while, who has been following the whole discussion, could make a list of the headphones analyzed in that thread and report it here. I'm...
Top Bottom