Search results

1. T

Can the headband padding of the headphones be replaced?

thanks, in your experience it must necessarily be for that model ?
  2. T

Can the headband padding of the headphones be replaced?

Hi, as far as I know the earpads/earpads are removable in any case and on all headphones. I would like to know if, with a little research, there are sorry pieces not of bearings but of padding for the headphone model headband, in case the original one is removable. I ask about these 3...
  3. T

Audio codec

Hi, for playing songs at 432 hz (processed with melodyne, frequency 98.2%) and plus "binaural beats" beats/binaural frequencies on bluetooth headphones, which audio codec specification matters the most and is most important (for this)? Among: sampling depth (ex. up to 24 bit), sampling rate (ex...
  4. T

Mixing in headphones for listening finalized at concentration

Good evening, I should listen to music (classic songs from Spotify or other apps) with a binaural frequency (no audio) and tuned to 432 hz. On headphones. I wanted to know if anyone could tell me the best way to do this. Then introduce the binaural frequency "binaural beats" (no...
  5. T

headphone model recommendation

Thanks, bur I was looking for headphones, not earphones
  6. T

I do not understand, why? It has nothing to do with what I do with it, I don't play an instrument with it. I didn't understand what benefits it would have in my case sorry.
  7. T

Hi everyone, I was looking for headphones with ANC (active noise cancellation) for school studies with a max budget of €150/170, I wanted to know which ones you know best reflect these criteria only in terms of sound: - WARM, relaxed and calm sound - Accommodating sound, not tiring, even...
  8. T

headphones with better soundstage (from 400-500€ downward)

if the danger is to change the bearing, I would take the used ones but less, (80 €) I hope that here 20 € as per Amazon description is worth it, as it says that the headphones have been used very little.
  9. T

so better if I spend 20 euros more, but I take the less used ones
  10. T

@ZolaIII @solderdude @Robbo99999 thank you very much for your availability;) you helped me in the conscious choice of the headphones, I am about to buy the AKG K702, and I have a question for you: assuming that the headphones have NO functional defects (not aesthetic), the fact that this Has it...
  11. T

Hifiman HE400i Review (planar headphone)

less advanced in the sense of a "smaller" soundstage? however I would use the eq at this point, hoping to get the same result.
  12. T

thank you very much for the advice. But I didn't understand one thing, why don't you recommend used?
  13. T

thanks, do you think I would do a good thing to change the pads with those of the K712, or would that be just bullshit? is something you do on headphones, or you risk distorting the headphones too much and all the resulting problems that you might have, perhaps for example. not to end up with...
  14. T

I will definitely do it. As soon as they arrive I will give all the necessary information I answer the question asked in the other thread: "Are the headphones you got for 60 € new?" The answer is: no, they are used, precisely described as in excellent condition, and for Amazon it literally...
  15. T

the model in the 2 screens attached below is the normal model right? No that 65th anniversary
  16. T

is the "slope" also dictated by listening to users? or in that case the data is objectively analyzed? and then more generally describes whether the headphones have a warmer (<0) or brighter (> 0) tone
  17. T

which? the normal model or the 65th model. There are two models
  18. T

yes, anyway i think i buy the AKG K702, but analyzing that linked list of the top headphones for harman lens i noticed that there is an additional pair of AKG K702, namely the AKG K702 65th anniversary. Doing some research I see that these came out 9 years ago, while the K702s 2 years ago I...
  19. T

is the score given based on how neutral are the headphones? the more they feed, the higher the score? Wonder why I suppose Harman is referring to headphones that are as full-neutral as possible, and not V-shape or anything else
  20. T

I think I take the AKGs, because of the slightly more present bass of the he400i 2020, and for the clarity, which I hope is useful in game and does not stress the ear too much, compared to the relaxed sound of the HiFiMan. You who have tried multiple headphones, what would you say? those are...
Top Bottom