Search results

1. PaperBoat

DSD

Is DSD harmful for tweeters & amps?
  2. PaperBoat

Dark themes for Foobar2000 64-bit

I'm looking for some black themes for Foobar2000 64-bit... Anyone here could help?
  3. PaperBoat

Need your impression...

Both DSD64 and DSD128 conversion adds a potentially euphonic characteristic to the sound.
  4. PaperBoat

PCM and DSD

PCM to DSD = better sound quality?
  5. PaperBoat

ASIO Buffer size

Please help me to understand Buffer and Sample size functions in ASIO devices. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------First scenario------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My Foobar2K buffer is...
  6. PaperBoat

Upsampling and Aliasing.

I asked ChatGPT the following question: Upsample before or after DSP to remove aliasing in audio? ChatGPT answered: To remove aliasing in audio, it is generally recommended to perform upsampling before digital signal processing (DSP). Aliasing is a phenomenon that occurs when signals are...
  7. PaperBoat

Fabfilter Pro MB as DSP?

Anyone here using this professional tool as a DSP in consumer environment?
  8. PaperBoat

Audiophile music player for Windows/Mac and your opinion...

The best audiophile music player for Windows/ Mac as per your choice and why do you like it?
  9. PaperBoat

foobar2000 v2.0 beta 64-bit

Just switched back from JRiver 29 to Foobar... Looking for Eole type of F2k theme... Any help?
  10. PaperBoat

Pultec punch

Hi all! Merry Christmas Eve! I've paired my JBL 305p MKII Monitors with an IFI Zen Air DAC... I toggled boundary EQ to -3dB and now trying to tighten up the low end using DSP... My IFI DAC has an XBass+ switch which is an ASP circuitry. I know the XBass (XBass+ has better components) feature is...
  11. PaperBoat

IFI XBass+

Hello everyone! Newbie here... I have paired my IFI Zen Air DAC with JBL 305p MKII Monitors using IFI Zen Air DAC’s RCA outputs… Will it be safe to use the XBass+ feature of IFI Zen Air DAC when I’m listening to my JBL Speakers? Is XBass+ only meant for headphones and not for speakers? Is XBass+...
  12. PaperBoat

Exciter vs. Dynamic EQ

Slate Digital Fresh Air vs. Fabfilter Pro • Q³ which is better to bring the air into music?
  13. PaperBoat

PaperBoat

Post deleted.
  14. PaperBoat

Fungus on soft dome tweeter...

My studio monitor's soft dome tweeters are infected by fungus... Will it deteriorate the sound quality of those tweeters?
  15. PaperBoat

JBL 305p MKii Boundary EQ

What is the "Q" value and the "Cut off frequency" of the JBL 305p MKii Boundary EQ? I want to replicate it using the Jriver low shelf software parametric Equalizer... Please help.
  16. PaperBoat

Vrms

Is 2Vrms enough to achieve the maximum SPL when using the -10dBV input of JBL 305p MKii? +6dBV = 1.995Vrms?
  17. PaperBoat

JBL 305p MKii

My JBL 305p MKii's sell sheet telling this ↓ What does it mean?
  18. PaperBoat

PowerAmp Android music player app

Does Poweramp completely bypass native Android audio processing with its "Hi-Res Output" when streaming via Bluetooth?
  19. PaperBoat

Fiio BTA30 Pro

I'm looking for a good Bluetooth receiver and I see the Fiio BTA30 Pro is probably a good choice. But I'm seeking clarification on the volume control method of the Fiio BTA30 Pro so I reached out to Fiio support and asked about the volume control method. The Fiio site tells that "the BTA30 Pro...
  20. PaperBoat

Apple music lossless

Is there any free way to download lossless music from the Apple Music? I have AM active subscription but I don't know how to download my desired songs in .ALAC from Apple music and keep it forever and listen to it when I don't have an Apple music active subscription..?
Top Bottom