Search results

1. Z

NAD 50 Anniversary C 3050

yes. I am bit wary using both a an b together. Not sure how it impacts sound. I have to admit I have never done it. So, it could be the solution. I might need a speaker volume control on it. Regarding the pre-out. The manual states: "In normal use, this should be connected to the MAIN IN...
  2. Z

NAD 50 Anniversary C 3050

Just came across the 3050. There is no line-out that would allow me to connect a second small speaker pair in other room (with a second amp)?
  3. Z

Looking for help to find an amp for four speakers to connect a streamer to.

thank you. I am sure this will be a fun discovery journey. The only thing I dislike abut the Topping is the separate power supply. Is Hypex pretty much the standard for DIY?
  4. Z

As did some further searches I found some "simple" amps in the Topping PA7, Audiophonics, ... or many DIY kits. Granted I would end up with two devices for four speakers. Can somebody point me into the right direction to find small simple amps like the Topping and the world of DIY? I am somewhat...
  5. Z

Upgrading Bluesound Node to Sonos?

I have been using a Bluesound Node for about two years. I feel like this is another case of Tesla. Electronic/IT leader vs core tech. i.e. building a car vs SW. To my ears the Bluesound sounds really good... when it works. There is just to much network drama with it. In particular when I run it...
  6. Z

I am using currnelty a Yamaha RX-V24000 amplifier. I am trying to see what upgrades might make sense. All I need is to drive the 4 speakers and to be able to adjust the levels between the two pairs. + a trigger in. I came across the Parasound 2125. However, it seems that it did not do that well...
  7. Z

Parasound Zonemaster 2350 Class D Power Amplifier with ICEpower 700ASC2

My apologies for posting to this old thread. But I am considering either Parasound NewClassic 2125 v.2 or Parasound ZoneMaster 2350 for a 4 speaker (two room) setup together with a Bluesound streamer. From what I gather is that the 2125 is a AB THX amp, and the 2350 is a D an not THX?
  8. Z

Best amp solution for Bluesound. Node plus amp, nad integrated…

I got a Bluesound node And I am currently using with an old receiver ( Yamaha Rx-v2400). I like to upgrade amp. Also, like an amp with zone control or integrated. I also have two speaker pairs, i figured I have several paths. 1.) get two powernodes 2.) keep my node and add an amp 3.) get a nad...
Top Bottom