Search results

1. E

M&K S-150THX Speaker Review

Currently using 3 S150-THX as my main LCR, and the newer MP-150s for my side surrounds mounted up from the listening position. Those MP's have 6 degree down angle built into them. Rocking the old MX350 still, and have a "custom" version i put together when the company went bankrupt and i picked...
  2. E

Buckeye Amps: Hypex NCx500 Official Thread

PS.....ANYBODY now can afford a GOOD thermal camera. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BG2QC143/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_5?smid=A3PB6ZVTD4AA2K&psc=1
  3. E

I LOVE THE LOOK of Appolon Audio as well. A ceramic coated style, or semi metallic would look a great.
  4. E

Any chance there is a Hypex NCOREX coming out to replace the NC252 module?

Good to know. Still planning on a NC252 6 or 8 ch for my surrounds to go with my 3-Ch buckeye Purifi 1ET400A, but wasnt sure if i should hold off for a few months or not. Sounds like nothing new in the pipeline for at least a year then.
  5. E

Any such thing as a NCx250 coming out soon? More power for the same cost as the NC252 etc.
  6. E

Any chance there is a Hypex NCOREX coming out to replace the NC252 module?

Any chance there is a Hypex NcoreX coming out to replace the NC252 module? I know the Hypex NCx500 is out, but what about a NCx250 etc?
  7. E

Buckeye 3 Channel Purifi Amp Review

Step 5, do you need a new lock washer as well? I see in Step 3 you take one off.
  8. E

Aircom S or T series best for your 3-CH? Seems like S would be fine then if it barely ever comes on.
  9. E

I like the 5 CH idea for simplicity for someone who just has a 5.1 setup.... For me i would prefer my LCR+ side surrounds with the same headroom.
  10. E

It should fit a 5CH in a Rack mount case correct? Ill be your first Guinea pig when it comes time :)
  11. E

Buckeye Amps: Purifi Mono, 2ch, and 3ch Official Thread

Thanks For the Heads up Dylan. Will wait to hear from you when a fix is confirmed.
  12. E

Buckeye Amps: Purifi Mono, 2ch, and 3ch Official Thread

Anxiously awaiting @amirm :)
  13. E

Which pre built Purifi Amp sould I buy?

May be good but not "pre-built" as he wants.
  14. E

Buckeye Amps: New US based Hypex multichannel amplifier builder, line-up announcement!

How many Purifi or Ncorex500 channels can fit in Buckeye 2U Rackmount case?
  15. E

Buckeye Amps: New US based Hypex multichannel amplifier builder, line-up announcement!

Would be nice to see both Purifi and NCx500 builds all at 1-5ch options.
  16. E

Anybody make rack faceplates for the Buckeye amps yet?
  17. E

New Hypex nCore Announced (NcoreX)

Any new amps available yet with this NcoreX technology? Seems like they are trying to catch up with Purifi
  18. E

What speakers for good horizontal off-axis?

I have owned M*K S150s, which have a waveguide on the three tweeters that is suppose to be great for on and off axis response. https://mksound.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/MK150series_brochure_0415_web.pdf
Top Bottom