Search results

1. J

Whole house acoustic treatment

Folks, I need some help treating my house. My spouse and I both work at home, and I can hear him from the 1st floor when he's in his office on the 3rd. Any suggestion on how I can treat the walls by the stairwell?
  2. J

Earsonics Stark - Help me EQ these

I used to be in love with my Earsonic Starks, but recently I have found them lacking. After a quick search I saw how awkward its response graph was courtesy of Crinacle.com If any of you folks are good at creating graphic EQs. Apple Music on MacOS doesn't support PEQ.
  3. J

Smart Display

Folks, maybe it's already available and I just haven't found it yet. I have a surface Pro 4, I'm looking to install either a windows software suite or linux distort that supports; Airplay, Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect but would also display the album art, and when not in use the weather...
  4. J

Class D 2.0 integrated Amp with HDMI

Folks, anyone know of a class D with an HDMI input? Something not from BluSound?
  5. J

Dual Amp Setup

I've recently been wondering if I should dual amplify my KEF Reference 3 speakers. I am feeding the KEFs through my RPi 4 > Topping D90 > Topping A90D >Benchmark AHB2 I almost exclusively stream via Apple Music thru Airplay 1 from my phone, though I have been thinking about putting most of my...
Top Bottom