Search results

1. J

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

Stop being rational. This is un-American
  2. J

AIYIMA A70 Stereo Amplifier Review

For all the folks demanding that Amir test it with the 5A brick, I would say… do it your damn self. He’s not our lab testing intern. Get yourselves some empathy on how much tedious work all of this testing is.
  3. J

Matrix Audio mini-i 4 Streamer Review

This is an Apple introduced limitation so that you purchase their Camera dongle as lightning port is a USB2 implementation with some additional features.
  4. J

Why Do You Own Benchmark Products?

The Benchmarks have made any speaker I have connected it to sound like they've never been properly amplified. I can hear the difference even against my Denon X3700H, which consider my KEF R500s shouldn't be possible but it is.
  5. J

Snake Oil Department, Top This

I’m sorry… WHAT! I’m not high enough for this… WHAT?!?
  6. J

Does you love of gear exceed your love of music?

All of the time recently, but it ebbs and flows. Do I want to upgrade a few things yes, but I’ve most noticed that when I feel like something isn’t performing well, it’s just that i prefer a slightly brighter sound. And I always, ALWAYS suggest buying on the secondary market as much as you can.
  7. J

Looking for streamer, any recomendation???

Especially so! Those high heeled boots are fabulous, but not the best for warmth!
  8. J

PS Audio AirLens...

You’re my hero! Saving us from trolls, one bridge at a time.
  9. J

I’m Canadian ok… we have moose and beavers in our collective thoughts. It’s a hive mind bug in our firmware. We are the Canadian Borg. Assimilation is moose. Resistance is futile. Please dress warmly.
  10. J

If you have the inclination a Raspberry Pi with Moode (not Moose, thank you Apple Autocrustacean) is a great solution, but you need to be a little technical savvy
  11. J

PS Audio AirLens...

Considering that you are a new member, and are defending deceptive marketing and snake-oil science. I hope you do get booted from this community. PS Audio and likes have been falsely marketing their wares to those without the engineering knowledge.
  12. J

NAD M10 Streaming Amplifier Review

For a long time I wanted this amp and the KEF R3… but it’s just not worth it. The LS60 when on sale isn’t that much more expensive. True it doesn’t have room correction, but hopefully when I do finally go for the LS60 they will have integrated that functionality.
  13. J

$500 setup to upgrade PC - advice/details needed

Love that setup! It’s inexpensive, and very high performing system.
  14. J

Marantz Cinema 40 AVR Review

So... this guy performs the same as my Denon X3700H, at more than 3x the price (that I bought it, 2021 for 1400 CAD inclusive of taxes). Does Marantz really have that kind of cachet still? I feel like I'm on crazy pills when I see Marantz equipment and then compare it to Denon.
  15. J

Marantz Cinema 40 AVR Review

Velben goods, my friend... idiots and velben goods.
  16. J

Marantz AV10 AV Processor Review

I’m probably reiterating other comments, but this doesn’t seem worth the price compared to the Denon X8500H which is a hair’s width away in terms of performance, and it has amplification.
Top Bottom