Search results

1. DonDish

Nice pictures of your audio setup

Just boored. Sitting in the cave, fooling around with the camera. Just finished a project. The decoupling plate under the units. 5mm of cork, 14mm floorboard and 2 layers of butyl rubber(total 4mm). Framed with some white oak I cut up to fit. 3.2 kilos. TC electronics Clarity M is a mighty cool...
  2. DonDish

ADI-2 PRO balanced adapter and HD650 balanced cable mod

I bought the ADI-2 PRO fs r be a couple of months ago, going from an ADI-2 DAC fs. The heftier PRO model gives alot of new functionality over its little brother. One option is to drive your headphones in a balanced fashion via two quarter inch TRS connectors. Im not going to dig into RME...
  3. DonDish

DIY cable and adapter making. Looking for others.

Im in the process of doing some DIY cables and I looking for others who are into this. The internet has millions of guides and bits and pieces of info all over. Im looking for some living community to sparr some reflections with. Im new to this so my own contribution would be minimal. My very...
  4. DonDish

HD650 and ADI-2 PRO balanced mode

Does anyone here have experience with this combo and running HD650 in a balanced fashion from ADI-2 PRO? I have just ordered two original HD650 cables, some Neutrik TRS and 4-pin XLR´s to do the conversion. My idea is to solder together an adapter 2 TRS - XLR4 to connect any balanced HP and...
Top Bottom