Search results

1. S

How do I connect my subwoofer to my active speakers?

Connecting it via the pc jack works perfectly. Thanks guys!
  2. S

Is there a way to test a subwoofer on a laptop?

a REL Quake. it actually has a 3.5mm jack on the back(weirdly enough), so I just plugged 3.5mm to 3.5mm on my laptop; thought that would work
  3. S

Is there a way to test a subwoofer on a laptop?

Just got a used subwoofer. I connect it to my laptop via 3.5mm jack, I can hear it making sounds when it's not plugged all the way in, but once I plug it all the way in, it gets recognized as 'headphones' and I can't get it to play anything. Any solution?
  4. S

it's a TV. that's what I'll do. Thanks!
  5. S

very useful manual. Thank you!
  6. S

Thanks for the info! No, my speakers don't have low pass/high pass setting
  7. S

here's pictures of the backsides of both units. so I guess I have to connect to the PC port
  8. S

I have some Fenris A55 powered speakers and a REL Quake is on the way (so I'd like to get a cable to connect them once it gets here). The Fenris has L/R pre-out, and the REL has PC( I assume 3.5mm jack), single LFE and their HI level connection thing. I assume the best way for me is to connect...
  9. S

Rokit vs Yamahas vs LP-6 to use with a TV in untreated living room?

Thanks a lot for the reply and suggestions. I was thinking the best way to connect them would be through a DAC that has a remote for volume control and connect them via RCA or RCA to 1/4 adapter (...
  10. S

Rokit vs Yamahas vs LP-6 to use with a TV in untreated living room?

I'm fairly set on using studio monitors for my tv+ listening to music in the living room. Been considering the rokit rp7 , yamahas hs7 and the kali audio lp-6 ; mainly because they all come in white lol. I know they are all near field monitors, but which ones do you think would work best in...
Top Bottom