Search results

1. R

CXN V2/ Eversolo dmp-a6/ Uniti Atom

Good afternoon. I eventually bought the Z8. Initially I was very happy. Excellent quality. Performance as expected. Only issue I have is with the BT it's garbage. Not even useable.
  2. R

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer @Purité Audio

Didn't see the reply. Thanks
  3. R

Can you please tell me the shipping dimensions of the box and weight. I've asked so many people and no one answers. Thanks Andrew
  4. R

Hi Kieth. I'm sure your enjoying the dmp-a6 as i type. I was hoping you might be able to tell me the shipping dimensions of the dmp-a6 and the weight. I've looked everywhere for it and can't find it anywhere. As a friend will be bringing it from the uk to South Africa i need to have a good...
  5. R

CXN V2/ Eversolo dmp-a6/ Uniti Atom

I just can't decide on what to choose. I can't demo any of these units as im in South Africa. What's going to sound better ? I already have AE1 Active's. & the Cxn v2. Cxn v2 or Eversolo dmp-a6 as the source and pre amp. Or sell the AE1 Active speakers. Get a Uniti Atom and speakers ? But...
  6. R

Streamer/Dac Suggestions For AE1 Active's

Having recently upgraded my Klipsch 5's to AE1 Active's i am now looking for a good streamer/dac/preamp. I want to connect to the tv, so I can use the hdmi out.( Auto On/Off ) I see all the streamers/dac/preamp have optic/toslink, but very few have hdmi. When switching on the tv will the...
  7. R

Klipsch The Fives Powered Bookshelf Speaker Review

The Fives are not great. The new EQ Firmware loses the settings when switched off to standby. I keep all the Firmware updates on my computer so rollback is easy. The default is absolutely terrible. Klipsch is constantly updating the Firmware. Why can't they get it right. All in all 5 out of...
Top Bottom