Search results

1. K

UAC2 in Windows 10/11 - do we really need "dedicated" DAC driver?

I am starting this thread to discuss our opinions/experiences regarding the need for a "dedicated" driver for a DAC under Windows 10/11 because we already have UAC2 there. Let me briefly explain my current Windows DAC setup - it's the Topping DX7 Pro+ under Windows 10. I have been using the...
  2. K

Aeon 2 Noire - how close to Stealth?

How close they're in sound signature? I realize that Stealth has many technical / acoustical "properties" that Noire doesn't have and I understand that it will sound, ehm, different. But if Noire can be a poor-boy's Stealth, that would be awesome :) Anybody heard these two side by side?
  3. K

Topping L50 - too hot during normal operation?

Hello, today after casual listening with my LCD-X, i've discovered that the case of my Topping L50 is a bit hot to the touch. Anybody noticed this? Is this perfectly normal?
  4. K

Topping E50+L50 - balanced out with single ended in for best SNR/crosstalk?

Hi there. i am trying to figure out if the following cabling combination is the best for E50+L50 in terms of technical superiority. Will i gain the best possible SNR/crosstalk if i use balanced TRS from the E50 output which will be connected as RCA (singled ended) input to L50? I'm asking if...
  5. K

Audix A150 anyone?

Anyone heard of Audix A150? i've had these for a couple of months, in my home office companion, and to me they sound kind of balanced (i dont feel i need to eq), however i'm unable to find any measurements to confirm. But what i have been able to found on the net so far - seems like they are...
  6. K

Topping L50 - 4pin XLR out real advantages?

Hi there. are there any real advantages to using 4pin XLR out instead of single ended TRS out? I am unable to to find this info in the L50 manual (they talk only about inputs). Thanks.
  7. K

SOLVED: Topping E50/L50 combo + Audeze LCD-X = leakage current?

Hi there. Need your help please. i'm running a wonderful Topping stack consisting of following items: - Topping E50 dac (connected with Topping HS01 isolator to Mac Mini M1 and powered by Topping P50) - Topping L50 hp amp (interconnected via balanced TRS) I have received my brand new Audeze...
Top Bottom