Search results

1. Nuyes

PSB Synchrony B600 Measurements & Review

The review focuses on the high-end Synchrony Series B600 from the Canadian brand PSB. Known for their unique approach to crossover tuning and speaker settings, PSB's philosophy has always stood out to me. This review delves into their latest bookshelf speaker model. Impedance...
  2. Nuyes

Wharfedale Diamond 12.C Measurements and Review

I'm presenting a review of the Wharfedale Diamond Series Center, specifically the 12.C. Personally, I find this series to offer excellent finish quality for its price range. Let's delve into its performance! Impedance The speakers show stable performance even with increased output...
  3. Nuyes

Buchardt Anniversary 10 Measurements and Review

This speaker is from Buchardt, a manufacturer based in Denmark. Someone purchased their 10th anniversary model and sent it to me for measurement. In Korea, there's no official distributor for this product, so to acquire it, one would have to contact the Danish headquarters for a direct...
  4. Nuyes

Genelec 1031A Measurements & Review

The Genelec 1031A is a classic model, still frequently seen in professional studios. Frequency Response The speaker has a broad and subtle V-shaped sound character around the mid-range, dipping by about 1-2dB. In some cases, the high frequencies might feel slightly bright. The low-end...
  5. Nuyes

I measured 10 subwoofers.

Hi, it's been a while! I would like to thank the people who made this project possible on a scale never before imagined in South Korea. I measured a total of 10 subwoofers, including my own DIY subwoofer(L26RO4Y), and measured them to the CEA-2010 standard using a Klippel TBM module. Below are...
  6. Nuyes

KEF R6 meta Measurements and Review

Hi, again. This time, it's KEF's R6 meta. Impedance Frequency Response It's pretty flat except for some of the HF above 10 kHz. The bass extension is 70.7 Hz (-6 dB) with -14dB/oct slope. Nearfield Measurements Directivity Overall, it's a very smooth and well-controlled...
  7. Nuyes

KEF Reference 2 meta Measurements and Review.

Hello, long time no see! I'm back with a center speaker from the KEF's Reference Series. I took pictures when I was measuring it, but the pictures provided by the manufacturer are cleaner, so I'm posting it here. Impedance Along with a smooth phase response, the linearity is...
  8. Nuyes

Genelec 8330A Measurements. (Is the issue resolved?)

I measured a pair of 8330A's a couple days ago. (The owner of these speakers bought them a month ago). Frequency Response Acoustic axis : outer rim of the woofer as instructed in the manual. Directivity Polar plot THD Multitone...
  9. Nuyes

Edifier MR4 measurements (It's probably been upgraded.)

Hi Guys! I actually measured Edifier's MR4 in its early days, too. This is what I had measured before using Klippel's equipment and software, and the FR(on-axis) of the speaker tended to be similar to what @amirm had measured...
  10. Nuyes

KEF R3 meta Measurements

Hi, I measured the KEF R3 meta loudspeakers this time. These speakers have just been released, but I was able to get a pre-order sample (a pair) from an audiophile in Korea. Impedance Frequency response I measure HF responses using a 5ms window gating. Therefore, the...
  11. Nuyes

I measured the deviation of 6 Earthworks microphones.

Hi guys, I'm Earthworks M30 microphone user. I have great faith in Earthworks, but I nevertheless wanted to test it at least once. And that dream just became a reality today. Audio lovers in Korea heard me, they sent me their Earthworks microphones without any hesitation. And below is a...
  12. Nuyes

Genelec 8361A Measurements and Multitone comparison with other speakers.

Hi, I measured a pair of Genelec 8361A. And I have attached multitone distortion comparison data with other loudspeakers, so I hope enjoy it. Frequency response This is 3-way loudspeaker. I'm using near-field measurement(LF) and window gating(5ms, 1m distance) to get a frequency response...
  13. Nuyes

6.5 inch driver from Adam A7x

I measured 6.5 inch driver from Adam audio A7x. I made a stand for Klippel LSI measurements using an aluminum profile, and each speaker driver is very firmly fixed with three to four quick grips (by Irwin tools) in some cases. Here's the data. Electrical Parameters Re...
  14. Nuyes

ELAC BS314 measurements.

This is ELAC BS314 Bookshelf speaker. Impedance. Frequency response. 53.6hz(-6dB, average 100hz~10khz). Soft balance. Directivity. The horizontal directivity looks unique. Beamwidth...
  15. Nuyes

KEF LS50W II measurements

This is a KEF LS50W II. Very surprising speaker with near zero hiss noise despite being an active speaker. FR/SPL The bass extension is 44.9hz(-6dB). Overall, the balance is excellent, except for 1k to 2k. Directivity...
  16. Nuyes

Kali audio IN-8 V2 measurements

Hi. This is Kali audio's 8-inch 3-way coaxial speaker IN-8 V2. First, SPL/FR. It is quite flat except for some HF. And 37.6hz(-6dB) This speaker seems to be doing the right thing. Next is the directivity. This speaker has good horizontal and vertical directivity...
  17. Nuyes

PSB Imagine XB measurements

Hi. This is PSB Imagine XB. The impedance The SPL/FR. The low frequency goes down to 52hz (-6dB) There is small dips in the high frequency. The directivity. Next is Harmonic Distortion. The Multitone test. We see a lot of distortion around 1 kHz...
  18. Nuyes

PSB Imagine T3 review

This is PSB's Imagine T3 review. First, the impedance data. This speaker has a 3.5 way structure. I didn't find anything special in the impedance data. Next is SPL/FR. I use a 1m to 5ms window filter when measuring speakers. However, the speaker was too wide for...
  19. Nuyes

Polk audio OWM3 review

Polk audio's OWM3 review. Due to its unique structure, vertical orientation could not be measured. The measurement was based on the middle point between Twitter and Woofer. The impedance response. There's something around 700 to 800 Hz. Next, SPL/FR. It is flat overall...
  20. Nuyes

Eltax Monitor III MK2 / measurements and review

This is a measurement and review of the Elax Monitor III MK2. Here we go. I measure and review speakers using DIY turntable, Earthworks M30 mic, and Klippel Distortion Analyzer 2. First, the impedance response. It was measured at 0.1V and 2.83V, respectively. Next, SPL/FR and...
Top Bottom