Search results

1. R

Denon PMA-900HNE

Hi everyone, I'm looking for anyone that has a Denon PMA-900HNE, or a HEOS capable Denon receiver with A/B speakers. I want to have speakers A be in my living room, and speaker B, be just one speaker that I run a wire to my outdoor speaker. Is possible to control turning on Speaker B from the...
  2. R

Trying to decide between some used (older) speakers

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a pair of bookshelves for my 5.1 setup, with a Denon AVR-660H. I don't listen at loud volumes as my kids sleep early. I have a small living room, about 12 feet by 12 feet, with the back of the couch open to the dining room, also the same size. I have some Polk Audio...
  3. R

Amazon Echo Link

Hi everyone, Just picked up a used one from eBay for $125, as I listen to Amazon HD, and was using a first gen Echo Dot, with the Auxiliary out to a Sony STR-6800SD, with used Yamaha NS-BP200 bookshelf speakers. Needless to say, the analog output of the Echo Dot was so weak, that I had to turn...
  4. R

Denon HEOS AMP HS2 (not the Link)

Happy Holidays everyone, I've searched the forums and the internet, and haven't much about the Denon HEOS AMP HS2. I found things about the "Link", but the only place I found user feedback on the Amp was from the Denon website reviews/comments section...
  5. R

Any receivers or amplifiers with built in ADC that record?

Hi everyone, I purchased a NAD C715 (Brochure) (User Guide) that has an interesting feature of being able to take any input, and record it straight to mp3 (max of 192kbps) or WMA (max of 128kbps) in 44.1 khz. I was thinking of using it (with a phono preamp as this NAD has no Phono input) to...
Top Bottom