Search results

1. O

Has anybody used the Technics SL-G700M2 player?

I am curious about their implementation of DSP before the DAC on all inputs, save for SACD. No mention if you can turn it off and on. Would they be interpolating data or up sampling?
  2. O

Power Cable Drain Wire?

Hello. I was moving some cabling around under and behind my desk and created some interference noise into the desktop speakers. I was wondering if any of you have experimented with wrapping an extra conductor around the power cable to act as a drain, similar to signal cables. Grounded at one end...
  3. O

Supply Chain Delay?

Has anybody else ordered Polk Audio's Reserve R700 speakers? Mine have been on order now for 6 weeks with no estimate of delivery. I find it hard to believe that the components in this particular model are difficult to source when their other speakers are currently available. Talk about a slow...
  4. O

VHS Transfer to digital

Hello. I have a couple of concerts recorded on VHS that I would like to transfer to digital. I have seen several program's and devices, but I'm still unclear as to the easiest method. I have an old VHS player with the standard RCA output. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.
  5. O

Active and Passive crossovers.

Hello. I've been following ASR for some time now. Best website on the planet! I am a little confused at how inserting an active crossover can overcome, or change frequencies when a speaker already has a passive crossover network. Would there not be severe limitations?. For instance, if you had...
Top Bottom