Search results

1. Danchina

The good, the bad and the sub

To use a computer REW it would be difficult because I mainly listen to vinyl on my turntable and would prefer not to complicate my life too much. The DSP is, for now, the best solution, from what i gathered and concerning what i'm going to spend. I think the Denon would be the best absolute...
  2. Danchina

Hi there fellow countryman. I will gladly look into doing that tomorrow morning when I figure out how I'm going to do that because it'll be my first time doing it. Thanks for now, will keep you updated.
  3. Danchina

A Martin Logan 400 (that i don't think has built in or app EQ) is 540 euros, and a Martin Logan 600x goes for 800 euros here, while Pradigm subwoofer are unfortunately way out of my price range.
  4. Danchina

I agree. It's really a shame because many european people with strange built rooms like mine would really benefit from their EQ app, if the prices were in line.
  5. Danchina

First of all, thanks for your answer! I got a quick look at the sheet but, not finding the xtz, i opted for asking about the topic. As weight is not a factor, i'm leaning on the monolith. EDIT: After looking into the dsp world, the problem would be that i can only EQ one source at the time? So...
  6. Danchina

I'm starting to realize that by the magnitude of people telling me to think about room correction. Would you kindly suggest me some types of improvement in that regard? I've seen some solutions but i cannot decide what would be the best in the case i bought, for example, a monolith. Thanks in...
  7. Danchina

The problem is that, in Italy, the SVS PB1000 Pro comes at a price of 810€ and the SB1000 Pro 700€. I already had a glance at them but i don't know if I wanna spend, right now, for a sub, more than what i paid for my amp and speakers combined.
  8. Danchina

Good evening guys, I would like to apologize in advance for making a shopping help thread if inappropriate on this forum but my head is starting to go ballistic. I already sifted through the comparisons regarding some of these subs but never found a specific discussion of a trio like this. (Feel...
  9. Danchina

Orange jelly/grease on amplifier transformer

Thanks to everyone for your kind replies! Could be that i am new in this field but personally have seen few articles talking about this topic so i'm happy to have found knowledge here and to have created a rallying point for paranoid-about-their-amplifier people like myself :cool:
  10. Danchina

Well, i can consider myself lucky that i didn't get the brown varnish!
  11. Danchina

It does seem to be solid! Thanks for stopping my worries and teaching me something new, I much appreciated your response!
  12. Danchina

Hello guys, new to the forum and audio related tech in general. I didn't know where to post this but here I go. I paired up a new yamaha a-s501 with a pair of elac dbr62. When near the amplifier i could smell some strong plastic odor coming from it (doesn't smell exactly like burnt plastic)...
Top Bottom