Search results

1. J

WiiM Mini Streamer

The only difference is PEQ sets the slope. Otherwise, both set gain and frequency.
  2. J

WiiM Mini Streamer

The Mini can do 10 bands of normal EQ, PEQ is just choosing which frequencies. Hopefully this means the mini can manage 10.
  3. J

WiiM Mini Streamer

Yes, done it and it works. Plug it in and choose aux in as the source in the app.
  4. J

WiiM Mini Streamer

I am in fact using a MiniDsp Nanodigi which has 5 bands but was looking forward to the 10 bands promised and also to be able to not be reliant on the Nanodigi because it’s no longer made and therefore irreplaceable and there is nothing like it in the market (affordable dsp in the disgital...
  5. J

WiiM Mini Streamer

For all of us who are upset about the PEQ betrayal, is there a way (I KNOW IT SOUNDS LIKE FANTASTICAL MADNESS), to convert your REW filters to as optimal as possible GEQ settings that might get you close to the effect of the PEQ filters?
  6. J

WiiM Mini Streamer

Pretty ugly to drop current users over new customers.
  7. J

WiiM Mini Streamer

How do you get on the beta? Does it have he 10 band EQ? Thanks
  8. J

WiiM Mini Streamer

I was using the bit perfect issue as a yardstick only and was more concerned that once the Wiim Mini EQ's and therefore "gets involved" in the digital file, will it still be such a miraculously fantastic streamer for the money?
  9. J

WiiM Mini Streamer

This PEQ thing is so weird. I mailed them last Friday and they replied that it would be done this week. QUESTION FOR EVERYONE: On the subject of the PEQ, how will it affect the quality of the source file? I think we all love this thing because its bit perfect and punches way above its weight...
  10. J

HiRes Non-MQA from Tidal on WiiM Mini

Hi. I’m subscribed to Tidal’s HiFi-Plus and whilst I get Master files playing on my phone, when I use Tidal Connect or my streamer’s app I get HiFi but limited to 44.1/16. I am using the WiiM Mini with a Modi 3 DAC and whilst I know they can’t do MQA, I believe the HiFi Plus tier streams in...
Top Bottom