Search results

1. S

BOXEM Audio | Arthur 4215/E2 Purifi Amplifier | Owners' Thread

Well you could buy a big clunky and broken pld class A amp, gut the inside and put the Purifi inside
  2. S

Well in all honesty i was expecting a big DIY setup :p
  3. S

I recently had the pleasure to meet Fred at his place on our way back from holiday in France, and were able to listen to his speakers and the Arthur 4215. Great sounding system, so i couldn't resist buying one as well (even with girlfriend approval as long as the colour was black instead of...
  4. S

Most idiotic subjective review comments

I wonder what people smoke all day to write reviews like these.. I want some of that stuff!
  5. S

Poll for Topping PA5 owners only please.

Cant you take it up with amazon? In my opinion it should be the sellers issue, not yours.
  6. S

I mentioned previously on this thread my replacement unit was popping while turning the unit on and off.. well it kinda helps if you put the cables in all the way………………..
  7. S

I will probably ask for a refund, the store does not sell anything else that i would be interested in.
  8. S

I have received a new PA5 through warranty, but it gives a “plop” when i turn the DAC on, the seller says that happens on a lot of amps and its no cause for worry but my previous one did not before it broke down. Thoughts?
  9. S

Indirectly, my dealer (hifistudio79) emailed topping. He got a reply back the next day and he told me he will exchange the unit for a new one. He did not show me their email, but as he is offering to exchange it for a new one i assume it was a positive answer.
  10. S

I switched the cables and the problem switched to the other side, after that i made contact with a dutch dealer. They will replace the unit with a different one. Lets hope that will fix the problem.
  11. S

Currently suffering from a similar problem, sound on the right speaker cuts out sometimes, and i get random plopping sounds on occasion, i just switched the cables.( Left/Right).. Lets see what happens
  12. S

Visaton Concorde MK3 room measurements (and eq questions)

I will try those once i get back from holiday, i cant do those tonight (my neighbors would probably kill me, and that would be quite detrimental to my listing experience) Wouldnt it be the same as using as convolution filter though? Note: i am completely new to this stuff so please bear with...
  13. S

Yeah, but as expected since i dint target anything specific
  14. S

It was, guess the first thing to do for me is the figure out the impedance. Thanks
  15. S

I understand, but could it be that the measurement was made with the wrong settings?
  16. S

Could it be that my settings for rew in combination with the test file are wrong? Ill figure out how to do the readings, it might take some time because i have two really nice holiday trips planned :) :) Thanks everyone for the help, its much appreciated!
  17. S

No i did not do any impedance measurements, and about visaton, is there a guide on how to on the forum? And yes they did publish measurements. https://www.visaton.de/en/products/3-way-speakers/concorde-mk-iii
  18. S

I used a -10Db till 1000hz on the blue one, no filter on the top. So the eq seems te be working, just not in the way that i want to. Is here a way to add my rew file to the post?
  19. S

All the bass cuts down from the file tested as well.
Top Bottom