Search results

1. R

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

Every so often everything sounds very "deep" and I thought at first it was my amp but it's the DAC because if I unplug it from the USB and then plug it back in the sound is back to normal. Anyone else have this issue or know of a fix? Otherwise looks like I'll buy a Topping D10.
  2. R

Any good budget stereo amps?

Thank you! I decided to get the Onkyo a-9010 UK model since space is not a issue and my speakers are easy to drive.
  3. R

Integrated amplifier ideally, reading about some of the amps mentioned in this thread and I don't see many nice things said about them in reviews. The SMSL AD18 seems decent from everything I have read about it so I will probably end up getting that or the Onkyo A-9010 unless you or anyone else...
  4. R

I have been looking through these forums and it seems like literally every stereo amp performs bad....the thing is my budget is $300 because I spent a lot on a DAC and speakers so anything you guys can recommend for a desktop setup? Since it's a desk setup watts is not that important nor is...
Top Bottom