Search results

1. Taschenrechner

Behringer UMC1820 vs M-Audio M-track 8 vs ESI U86 XT

https://audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/esi-products-esi-u22-xt-esi-u86-xt.22609/post-1806268 The ESI U86 XT is the best sound interface for this price and form factor. Highly recommended! Check my full review. Especially if you need CV/Clock out directly from the sound card.
  2. Taschenrechner

ESI Products ? ESI U22 XT, ESI U86 XT

Another late reply. I think this is one of the best audio interfaces around. It was highly surprising as I also thought it must be crap for the price, but no. Amps sound clean. Maybe not enough, but I can't hear a difference in quality compared to similar priced interfaces. But most importantly...
  3. Taschenrechner

Sennheiser IE 900

I tried the IE 300 followed by the IE 600 and now I landed at the IE 900 :) The main difference is how well they smooth out the high end and how flat they play in general. The IE 900 is a massive step up from the IE 300. While the IE 900 is a medium step up from the IE 600. Either way I have to...
  4. Taschenrechner

Topping DX3 Pro+ for very low impedance headphones? (Hifiman Edition XS)

This thing is made for IEMs. My IE600 work great with it.
  5. Taschenrechner

That is very weird. Thank you. I wonder why they wouldn't use the ground pin on the electrical socket for such "audiophile" products. Anyways best dac and best amp ever. Love it. Hope it lasts.
  6. Taschenrechner

My Sennheiser IE 600 work fine. I run sine wave sweeps and they are clean. Music sounds nominal. No distortion/clipping at all. Even at super loud volumes. Only problem is a ground loop when I use it with the IE 600. Not with the Oppo PM3 ??? I had to ground the unit to the ground pin of the...
  7. Taschenrechner

I just ordered this unit because of your clarification. Thank you! I will try it with the Sennheiser 18ohm IE600 and the latest firmware upgrade. I think this DAC/AMP is the perfect match for my setup. Constantly having to turn off and on a dedicated Amp and DAC is so tedious, and this unit...
  8. Taschenrechner

Portable Bluetooth Headphone AMP with optical/coaxial input? xDuoo XD-05 BASIC measurements?

right no bt. but I wonder if I could just add it somehow with a cheaper bluetooth dac on it. something like that. or some sort of optical to analog converter to a decent Bluetooth amp without optical.
  9. Taschenrechner

Portable Bluetooth Headphone AMP with optical/coaxial input? xDuoo XD-05 BASIC measurements?

I considered the G5 yes and it is an excellent choice how ever I own a Focusrite 18i20 with optical/coaxial out and it's really convenient for my purposes to use that digital out with an amp/dac. At this point I am considering just ditching the whole idea of having it all in one package and use...
  10. Taschenrechner

Hello everyone, What I am looking for: Portable (should somewhat be able to fit in a pant pocket, "smartphone sized") Bluetooth Input (at least version 5.0 + aptx would be nice) Digital inputs (coaxial/optical) Decent SINAD (at least considering the price) Basicly I want a somewhat decent amp...
  11. Taschenrechner

Topping L30 II Review (Headphone Amp)

did you try plug in it into a different wall socket and no dac ?
  12. Taschenrechner

try calling a random number that will lead to an unavailable connection (no connection under this number) just so your phone starts sending out the heavy radiation and see if your unit blocks those signals as well.
  13. Taschenrechner

did you try calling the number 5595559599555555599 and setting it on top of it?
  14. Taschenrechner

nice mate. looking forward for those tests. if you might find a simple solution to somehow improve the L30IIs isolation from EMI that be ace. thank you.
  15. Taschenrechner

I am talking solely about the L30 ii not L30. I do not have a multimeter. RCA cables are the ones shenzhenaudio delivers for free with the DAC/AMP combo. https://shenzhenaudio.com/products/topping-e30-ii-l30-ii-rca-cable-combo but testing it with all sorts of different RCA cables makes no...
  16. Taschenrechner

noise gets louder the higher the volume / gain. But not by much it is already pretty loud even at moderate volume level. RCA cables on or off made no diffrence with my units. the plate is 2mm thick. I would think 1mm might also be enough. I only had this plate randomly laying arround so I...
  17. Taschenrechner

I tested it without any cables connected but different headphones. (no dac connected) and the problem presisted even after replacing with another unit. I think this device is completely unshielded when it comes to certain RF. You can test it by calling a disconected number and putting it near...
  18. Taschenrechner

I had to put a thick steel plate on top of my desk to stop the unit from picking up my phone signals.
  19. Taschenrechner

Topping L30 ii Interference Issue

Solved the issue with laying a 2mm thick steal plate I had laying around on top of my desk. Now the L30 ii stopped picking up my phone signals.
  20. Taschenrechner

Topping L70 Headphone Amp Review

wow didn't expect it to "suck so bad" in the 50mv compared to the L30 ii. I keep my L30 ii even if it picks up RF of my phone for some reason.
Top Bottom