Search results

1. H

RSL 10E SUBWOOFER 299$ 300W RMS HOW?

It looks like RSL is turning the subwoofer game on its head. Between the amp and the driver, I have no idea how they can sell this for $300$ out the door. They have delivered a great value product as far as their subwoofer lineup goes, and I fear they might have bit off more than they can chew...
  2. H

New Lineup of Emotiva Speakers

It looks like Emotiva has refreshed its speaker lineup. I was hoping to snag a pair of their T2+ towers for the last year, but they have been entirely out of stock despite having sales every few months. It was ludicrous. They offered black Friday, cyber Monday, and Boxing Day sales on speakers...
  3. H

I need some help with new to me floor standers

Hey everyone, currently looking for my first pair of floor standers. Looking at the second-hand /open-box dealer market and have narrowed my search to the Monitor Audio Silver series or the KEF R500 series. There is one other contender in the bookshelf range, the KEF R3. It's not a floor...
  4. H

Could you use the SMSL A300 for passive subwoofers 4Ohm load?

I was looking for an inexpensive amp to test DIY subwoofer builds. I came across the A300, which could power two small subs with 180W or one sub Briged at ~330W at 4 Ohm loads. The cost for the unit is 250$. I could pick up two units and run them as monoblocks since I have a mini DSP HD. This...
  5. H

Best sub under 1000/790 CAD/USD???

As the title states looking for the best sub under 1000 Canadian. Located in Canada. It doesn't look like we get the killer svs/monolith sub deals. As it stands I can get the SVS sb1000 for 829. What's better for this price point if anything? Currently using a yamaha rx v4a, streaming Tidal...
Top Bottom