Search results

1. T

Topping G5 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

Incorrect. The Apple Camera kit should support USB DAC, but it is quite bulky for portable use.
  2. T

Topping G5 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

The official way (won't break by iOS update) is buying the Apple Camera kit that works like OTG, then use an A to C cable to connect to DAC.
  3. T

SMSL DO100 Review (Stereo DAC)

I have just ordered a DO100, now I'm curious how their headphone amp HO100 performs.
  4. T

THX Onyx Review (headphone adapter)

Is this the best performing dongle with mic input? Actually quite attractive for smartphone use, but the price is 4x of Meizu HiFi Pro...
  5. T

Topping D30Pro Review (Balanced DAC)

Thank you so much for the datasheets. I changed my thought on digital filters after reading your comment.
  6. T

Fostex PM.03 Active Speaker Review

Is the review coming? Or it was published and I missed it?
  7. T

Topping E30 DAC Review

What's the difference between D series and E series?
  8. T

MEIZU Hifi Pro USB-C Phone Dongle DAC Review

Is there any player on Android that can play with buffering? I'm using Onkyo HF player and it doesn't have the option.
  9. T

MEIZU Hifi Pro USB-C Phone Dongle DAC Review

Standard version has continual "pop" when it is running at 44.1kHz and it seems to be related to not being asynchronous. Does the pro version have the same issue?
  10. T

Musiland MU2 HP‐AMP USB-C Phone Dongle Review

I think this dongle also has 1.7V output. Does higher output level improve performance?
  11. T

First impressions of Meizu Hifi dongle

I read from some Chinese forum saying that it is not asynchronous mode, and it is causing pops during playback.
  12. T

Wow. It translates to 110dB THD+N ratio which is impressive. I think the only drawback is that the dongle isn't asynchronous mode.
  13. T

Mine is less frequent. It's less than one time per song. It seems this dongle is not running asynchronous mode so I don't think there is an easy fix for this.
  14. T

Review: Apple vs Google USB-C Headphone Adapters

Thanks for your recommendation. Neutron Music Player is much louder than Onkyo player. However, Windows is still much louder than Neutron.
  15. T

The MU2 has it's own volume control, so the output level problem doesn't exist. However, the volume control of MU2 is implemented badly so I'm not sure which one has better user experience. In terms of sound quality, I think they're close, at least I can't tell any noticeable difference. It...
  16. T

I bought it in a Chinese site called Taobao. You mean MU2 plus?
  17. T

Review and Measurements of Musiland MU2 Plus DAC & Amp

There is a new version that improved the longevity of cable. It's black in color and priced at about USD70...
  18. T

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

Yes. https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/first-impressions-of-meizu-hifi-dongle.8263/
  19. T

I recently bought the dongle from Meizu for about USD25. I compared it to MU2 plus and Apple dongle so I'm not sure how is it compared to MU2S. I found that it's quite competitive for its price. Good: Supports microphone input Compact size Works with Onkyo HF player exclusive mode Sounds...
Top Bottom