Search results

1. K

What is the best speaker to choose as a studio monitor without needing a dedicated subwoofer ???

What is the best speaker to choose as a studio monitor without needing a dedicated subwoofer ??? Still in the plans for next year, but I thought I ask, why not. I sold my focal shape 50 used it in my old room. Regardless this wasn’t reaching the sun frequencies not in the right amount anyways...
  2. K

Headphones vs speakers producing /mixing music??

What is your opinion? Can u really mix on headphones + a plug-in called canopener? Or is a dedicated speaker pair important?
  3. K

How to treat a room 2x 2metres low cost effectively

I have a room 2x 2metres can I treat it myself. How?
  4. K

Passive radiator speakers… really a benefit?? To bassreflex speaker design

Hi as already noted… how and when can I have a advantage in using passive radiator speakers to bassreflex speakers?
  5. K

Best No oversampling dac to buy??

I currently use a starting point systems dac 3 , you can look it up online, but I want to know a better option that runs also balanced … Thanks in advance
  6. K

Technical difference mm100 vs mm500???

Technical difference mm100 vs mm500??? Speaking about the mm100 is there a technical difference to the mm500 or is it just the headband?? I mean u could buy the mm100 just for travelling if there would be no difference, because travelling with a 2000 Euro headphone would be a little too much
  7. K

Open back that measures Harman? Suggestions ??

Open back that measures Harman? Suggestions ?? Waiting still for an open back that measures the Harman target besides the Dan Clark expanse because in my testing those sounded awful, something like the new Sony mdr mv1 which’s release is in may looks promising or the new fiio ft3 which also...
  8. K

Is digital to digital converter (ddc) really needed???

Is digital to digital converter (ddc) really needed??? Is a digital converter really needed , currently using a topping ds10 interface, because my dac doesn’t have usb . Using the optical out from the dac to the interface as passthrough.
  9. K

Resolve headphone target to use with crinacles comparison tool

How to use the resolve headphone target 0,8 db tilt shelf (diffuse field) with crinacles comparison graph , as crinacle posted already posted a chart with that target applied I assume that there has to be an option, thanks
  10. K

Harman tuned UIEM for roundabout 1500 Euro or less

Harman tuned UIEM for roundabout 1500 Euro or less Hi, I’m in need of an UIEM not wanting an custom one ☝️. I’m using a Beyerdynamic xelento but looking for something which directly leans towards Harman and is on per or better than the iem I already use for 1500 Euro or less. :)) thank you...
  11. K

Mm500 vs hd800s comparison???

Is someone so keen to compare the two? Which one is more to your liking? Someone heard booth as of yet?? Thank you
  12. K

Will the audeze Euclid outperform the Beyerdynamic xelento besides frequency response?

Im considering the Euclid. As I was in the past quite satisfied with audeze . The fit seem quite good and to consider that ears will grow the whole life long a custom iem will not be that good of an option. For that I want to know how the technical performance of the Euclid will be , if it’s...
  13. K

I’ve completed my headphone journey

My headphone journey has come to its endgame. I have a Beyerdynamic xelento in ear for touring and DJ gigs, a audeze mm500 for home use , just mixing tasks, and a audeze Mobius for Bluetooth usage when I’m travelling and watching movies or videos in general or just want to listen to music at home
  14. K

Hi I’m in search of an custom iem what’s the best choice price performance should be better or on par with the Beyerdynamic xelento

Hi I’m in search of an custom iem what’s the best choice price performance should be better or on par with the Beyerdynamic xelento Should be Harman tuned or something
  15. K

Where did I get the best custom in ears which are Harman tuned??

Hi, I’ve been searching for an custom in ear which is Harman tuned. I don’t know which brand to choose and I’m quite undecided as my I’m not into that much of knowledge, for various . I know only about the big brands and they do not offer that kind of stuff. All in all I’m in need of an...
  16. K

Wireless Bluetooth headphones Harman tuned

hi, I recently had a deva pro and came into the experience of feeling of having not enough bass as these are normal tuned. I’m having finally decided for myself to lean more twowards the Harman target . It’s just an experience I never had in my headphone career so far. I’m glad to had such an...
  17. K

Any good closed back that measures diffuse field/ free field natural??

I have a deva pro as a Bluetooth headphone. A etymotic er4sr as a in ear and a audeze mm500 as a mixing headphone open back. I’m still in in need of a closed back that measures free field/ diffuse field flat as a closed back but to find one turns out rather hard. Any suggestions??
  18. K

Harman target

is there a study or a video that shows proof to your study where actually people come to the same conclusion as Sean olive (Harman target) that you get that target curve in well treated studio room? I can’t find anything online.
  19. K

Audeze spare parts

How is it with spare parts and audeze . Got the mm500 and for longevity I think I need to benefit from some pads, from that I know that exists. But how is it with headband , and other parts? Can or need u send them to repair for that? Just curious
Top Bottom