Search results

1. K

What is the best speaker to choose as a studio monitor without needing a dedicated subwoofer ???

Garage idea would be bad. Not heated, moisture problems in the summer.
  2. K

How to treat a room 2x 2metres low cost effectively

Garage idea would be bad. Not heated, moisture problems in the summer.
  3. K

What is the best speaker to choose as a studio monitor without needing a dedicated subwoofer ???

What do u guys think renting a garage, treat the garage and use it as a studio?
  4. K

What is the best speaker to choose as a studio monitor without needing a dedicated subwoofer ??? Still in the plans for next year, but I thought I ask, why not. I sold my focal shape 50 used it in my old room. Regardless this wasn’t reaching the sun frequencies not in the right amount anyways...
  5. K

Not yet. I don’t have speakers. But I wanna treat the room
  6. K

@sarumbear to inform you, I’ll send the picture tomorrow morning. But moneywise it looks abit bad at the moment. I’m planning to do room treatment in a year or so.
  7. K

Ok I’m not at home will take a photo tomorrow morning thanks for your advice
  8. K

Passive radiator speakers… really a benefit?? To bassreflex speaker design

Leaving the technical stuff aside for a moment but I found out that PR sounded not that boomy in my room, the BR systems always were boomy . I had just a acoustic curtain, no room treatment
  9. K

Headphones vs speakers producing /mixing music??

What is your opinion? Can u really mix on headphones + a plug-in called canopener? Or is a dedicated speaker pair important?
  10. K

I have a room 2x 2metres can I treat it myself. How?
Top Bottom