Search results

1. terryforsythe

WiiM Pro Plus on AliExpress for $160.24 and Free Shipping. Anyone buy it?

AliExpress lists the WiiM Pro Plus for $160.24 and free shipping. The store is "Ideal Room Store". The store's ratings are 4.3/4.2/4.2. I'm skeptical - the price looks too good. Has anyone jumped on this deal and actually received the Wiim Pro Plus?
  2. terryforsythe

SOLD - Adcom GFA-5802

Price: $800 The Adcom GFA-5802 is a Nelson Pass designed dual mono-block amplifier (two power supplies, one for each channel). 300 W/Channel into 8 ohms and 450 W/Channel into 4 ohms. The GFA-5802 is a great amplifier, arguably the best amplifier Adcom has made - low noise, low distortion...
  3. terryforsythe

Modifications to Elac Uni-Fi Reference UBR62 Bookshelf Speakers

I have removed the passive crossovers from my Elac Uni-Fi Reference UBR62 Bookshelf Speakers and gone all active. In doing so, I moved the woofer/midrange crossover frequency from 200 Hz to 450 Hz. Side Note: Elac specifies the woofer/midrange crossover point as being 260 Hz, but my pair...
  4. terryforsythe

SOLD - FS/US - Adcom GFP-565 Pre-Amp

SOLD About 10 years ago I had it serviced. There was an intermittent switch (listening) that needed cleaning. Other than that, it has worked flawlessly. Great phono stage. I have the original oem packaging for this.
  5. terryforsythe

SOLD - FS/US:MiniDSP SHD - Streamer/Preamp/DSP/Crossover (4-channel), includes Dirac Live and is Roon ready

https://www.minidsp.com/products/streaming-hd-series/shd Price: $895 Free shipping via U.S. Post Office to the continental U.S. If you need it shipped another way, there may be additional shipping charges. I purchased the SHD new from MiniDSP on June 29, 2022 for $1,377.50 ($1,299 price +...
  6. terryforsythe

mconnect HD vs Roon - A Brief Overview

I am trying out Tidal, thinking of dropping Spotify. Tidal's phone/tablet app is fine for playing Tidal using Airplay, Bluetooth or Chromecast audio. However, I want to access my locally stored music collection and Tidal using one application, and I want to stream via UPnP to my system. mconnect...
Top Bottom