Search results

1. P

HHB CDR 850 Track Data Recording

Hi everyone, Hoping some CD recording folks are around. I recently found an HHB CDR 850. I'm new to standalone CD recording, and hoping someone can clarify something. My question is regarding the recording of track data from a digital source. The manual states that it's possible to...
  2. P

Production/Mixing/Mastering Sub-Forum?

Hi, I just mentioned this idea in another post so figured I would do the same here. Perhaps this doesn't fit quite within the spirit of the site but I think the potential could be significant. Many other sites cater to this topic (KVR/Gearspace) but I find them filled with a lot of audio myths...
  3. P

Mastering/Mixing/Studio Use Headphone DSP Recommendations

Hi, I've recently had to relocate to temporary space where using studio monitors is not going to work. I'll be investing in some headphones (one closed back for general use, and another open-back for studio/mixing duties). Yes, I am aware of the argument for not mastering/mixing on headphones...
  4. P

AD/DA "Audiophile" Question

Hi Everyone, I'm a music maker. I've been making electronic music for over 20 years. My first priority was usually musical instruments, outboard FX, audio interfaces and powered monitors. Over the years I've focused more on investing in gear that is used to listen to music rather than make it...
  5. P

My DAC Died. What to Replace it With?

Hi everyone, I’ve enjoyed reading through the posts here this last week as I’ve been searching for a replacement DAC after mine bit the dust. (TubeDAC09). I’ve learned a lot from the reviews and testing but in some ways I’ve become more bewildered at the choices. I’ve gone from looking at...
Top Bottom