Search results

1. T

Topping LA90 Discrete Amplifier Review

I am also using Kallax 2x2 as my vinyl rack. As you said, I don't think there's anything more effective than Kallax when used for the right purpose. However, I think using it as a traditional hi-fi rack is problematic. Because it's not the proper use case IKEA intended.
  2. T

Kallax is made of paper, not wood. Therefore, it is not recommended to place heavy audio equipment on it. Of course, the weight of the Topping devices is no problem.
  3. T

Ask me questions.

:facepalm:
  4. T

Ask me questions.

I am using A90 discrete, D90SE, and LA90 discrete. Before using the LA90 discrete, I used the LA90 IC version. The LA90 discrete works without any problems at the moment, but looking at other recent examples, it's also very disturbing. I wonder if Topping is aware of these cases and is making...
  5. T

Not all are like that. I used the LA90 and replaced it with the LA90D. It's been about 2 months and it's still fine. However, it seems clear that defects occur with high frequency, and I am very interested in the cause and solution.
  6. T

The LA90 IC version was replaced with the discrete version even though there was a defect issue. It's purely out of curiosity. I hope that there will be no defects, and I hope that the manufacturer will take a perfect follow-up response when a problem occurs.
  7. T

The LA90 discrete version has been difficult to purchase in Korea for several months. When I inquired with the dealer, they said it would be in stock in mid-June, but this schedule is also undecided. I asked for confirmation on the reason and received an answer. “Production is being delayed...
  8. T

Topping D70 Pro Sabre DAC Review

D70 pro + A70 pro... If only the LA70 pro were released here, it would be perfect! And in a few months they will be replaced by discrete versions.
  9. T

Douk VU3 VU Meter Review (Updated Version)

Yes i agree! I just wish they were implemented on a cheaper device at a more audiophile level. ;)
  10. T

Douk VU3 VU Meter Review (Updated Version)

It would have been better if an USB or AES or Toslink digital input was added to measure the absolute level. In addition, if you can show the LUFS level, it will be more useful.
  11. T

In addition to TRS terminals, TS terminals are also supported. Just use an RCA to TS cable. It is easy to purchase and inexpensive.
  12. T

The combo terminal port is a global standard terminal port.
  13. T

CHORD M-Scaler Review (Upsampler)

Rob Watts says: He says "104.25 MHz is an integer multiple of 48000 Hz and 41000 Hz." 104.25MHz / 48000 = 2,171.875... 104.25MHz / 44100 = 2,363.945... How can this number be an integer multiple of 44.1 and 48?
  14. T

So, if we divide 1,015,808 taps by what prime number do we share 44.1 and 48?
  15. T

Ah, that's right. Thanks for the good information.
  16. T

* 44,100 x23 : 1,014,300 x24 : 1,058,400 * 48,000 x21 : 1,008,000 x22 : 1,056,000 How does 1,015,808 Taps hold the least common multiple of 44.1kHz and 48kHz?
  17. T

Topping DM7 8-Channel DAC Review

If only I2S was added, it would have been possible to greatly expand the utilization by connecting a general DDC.
  18. T

Topping LA90 Review (Integrated Amplifier)

Oh... Sorry. It was about the location of the AC cable inlet of the A90D and the 12V trigger. The picture above is of the A90D. :eek:
  19. T

Yes, that's right. When I used the power cable of the other preamplifier that was there, I found that problem. Typical power cables, bundled cables are fine at all. ;)
  20. T

The LA90's power inlet and 12V trigger terminal are located close to each other. Those who use AC cables with thick housings, be careful.
Top Bottom