Search results

1. M

Topping L30 Headphone Amp new revised version (SN-2012)

Like new and includes all original papers and packing. This is the amp that I received as a replacement for my L30 once the grounding issue was found with the original. The SN is in the 2012 range. I'm selling because I just got a A30 Pro. $110.00 ($100 plus $10 shipping).
  2. M

SMSL SU-8 V2, Pristine and complete.

I am the original owner of this DAC. I ordered it directly from Shenzhen Audio because I wanted to be sure that this is V2 of the DAC, which it is. It works perfectly and is in perfect cosmetic condition. It includes the original packaging, cables, remote, and instructions. Please see the pics...
  3. M

SOLD: JDS Labs Atom & Topping D50s stack

I'm selling my two month old Atom/D50s stack because I just got the Element II. Everythig is in absolutely like new condition with all packaging, cables, paperwork, and accessories included. I am also including the 6" connector cables pictured. I just got these cables a couple days ago from JDS...
  4. M

Why does my low wattage amp seem more powerful than my higher wattage amp?

Here is my situation. I have a low wattage (20wpc) class A solid state Luxman integrated amp, the L-550AX. My speakers are B&W 805S and are their sensitivity is 88dB. Everywhere I read that B&W speakers need as much power as you can give them to sound their best. I think that they sound amazing...
Top Bottom