Search results

1. R

HIFIMAN Susvara Headphone Review

There is some confusion here - he is not claiming that susvara is awesome by hearing it once at some audiophile event, but he actually bought the HPs and used it for a couple of months!
  2. R

RME ADI-2 FS Version 2 DAC and Headphone Amp Review

Yeah that's what was doing. Wanted to make use of surround sound output from my card and also to see how the sound blaster dac output would change the sound on the RME ADI-2. I guess analog audio ports won't work in this case?
  3. R

No. I was using the left/right rca ports. Opt out is connected to my sound bar. Guess the analog left right ports won't work with RME ADI-2?
  4. R

Hi Folks, I'm trying to connect my sound blaster ae-9 sound card to RME ADI-2 DAC using a 1 male to 2 male coaxial cable, but I'm not able to get any sound from my hd800s headphones that are connected to RME ADI-2. I changed the output to speakers on sound blaster command center and set it to...
  5. R

Sound Blaster AE-9 with A30 Pro for HD800S

Yeah. I've been experimenting with EQ settings on the sound blaster command center for quite a few weeks now. I think I've found a great setting for me, but still I was wondering if I wasn't utilising my hd800s to it's max potential. Anyway, I ungraded my bose solo 5 soundbar to Samsung Q950A...
  6. R

Thank you for the reply folks. It seems I'm expecting something that the headphones can't deliver!?! Maybe I should focus on getting better home theatre system rather than an amp for my headphones! And reg the loudness, AE9 is plenty loud! I rarely ever go above 40% of the total volume. Beyond...
  7. R

Hi Folks, New member here and a complete noob! I have HD800S + Sound Blaster AE-9 with Burson's Vivid v6 Single and Dual Opamps. With surround sound feature via SBX profiles, the headphone is simply excellent for gaming! Games such as Valorant, CS GO and Red Dead Redemption come to life with...
Top Bottom