Search results

1. S

What’s your favourite Audio YouTuber?

Just listened to one of his videos. Just enough scientific sounding words to cover the usual audiophile rubbish.
  2. S

Small room with bass issues

This thread is full of audiophile snake oil.
  3. S

AKG K371 Review (closed back headphone)

Tried AKG 702s and the wiring was complete garbage. Thought, how bad could these be? Yeah these are garbage. I get trying to hit a price point but these are built to end up in the bin after a few years. Harmon/Samson not doing themselves any favours here. And yes I returned them.
  4. S

What’s your favourite Audio YouTuber?

Recently had to buy a microphone/audio interface. Podcastage, Booth Junkie, Julian Krause, Audio Hotline. All good and informative.
  5. S

On My New Topping DX3 Pro

For those of us using windows it fixed a huge amount of clicks.
  6. S

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

That would make more sense as nothing I have read seems to be backed up by any science. Will file them away with £100 plus audiophile fuses and £2000 plus cables.
  7. S

Really odd forum. The device has an issue. An actual rep from Topping has taken the time to post and admit that the implementation route they chose was not the best option and they are working on a fix. I have also received an email from Topping stating ' testing the new firmware and doing...
  8. S

Another cracking contribution. Still waiting. Hope the clicking gets sorted as so far everything else has worked perfectly for me.
  9. S

Only the clicking as admitted by Topping rep. Good product if you use it in a way that doesn't trigger the clicking (or if/when Topping sort it out). edit: quick edit as pointed out in the thread the remote cycles through line / DAC and depending on the volume of your speakers you need to be...
  10. S

Great response. Very helpful contribution. Tell me where I was mistaken in my response?
  11. S

That is just nonsense. I could pick it to pieces but will instead just point out that a representative of Topping is posting in the thread and has admitted their error. Your selective perception is hardly constructive or needed.
  12. S

One concern is having a limited amount of time (buyer protection from Aliexpress for me) to decide if we need to return the DAC or keep it and hope for a better implementation.
  13. S

Should definitely have f6 it also shows it in the instructions.
  14. S

Well I received my Dx3 Pro a few days ago and have had quite a few hours with it. Looks and feels a very nice bit of kit. Sadly the clicking is there. Running through USB the DAC clicks quite often, enough to be irritating and a concern. I use it as a general sound card when working and it...
Top Bottom