Search results

1. C

DIYclassD.com UcD400 stereo (power amp) kit: Electricity consumption & heat measurements

Interesting. Could you provide a pointer or some more details? It'd need auto-on & auto-off for convenient usage with my TV.
  2. C

DIYclassD.com UcD400 stereo (power amp) kit: Electricity consumption & heat measurements

(Someone should tell that to NAD :p. I thoroughly researched their range. Only their high-end stuff explicitly uses NCore or better. They have several current products which are explicitly UcD, and some just vaguely "HybridDigital" ones. The mid-range stuff seemed low-wattage for the price; but...
  3. C

HiFi-n00b here. After reading various threads (here and elsewhere) about amplifier wattage requirements, and making some detailed spreadsheets about available amplifiers and about my particular wattage needs, and thereby getting depressed (at the lack of consensus/confidence), I decided to go...
Top Bottom