Search results

1. S

WiiM Pro Streamer

What’s the problem on custom preset?
  2. S

WiiM Pro Streamer

If the measures are audible to human hearing it does matter, there’s some measures that are audible but outside human hearing. Distortions at 40khz can you hear that high?
  3. S

WiiM Mini Streamer

What is this version of update?
  4. S

WiiM Mini Streamer

They skip many features that supposed to be release based on roadmap 12/19 and 12/31.
  5. S

WiiM Mini Streamer

Did you get release note on 3558?
  6. S

WiiM Mini Review (Streamer)

That but also lagging behind on features like the volume +\- to change track now available to mini not on pro.
  7. S

WiiM Pro Streamer

I tried chromecast on amazon and was sound bad.
  8. S

WiiM Pro Streamer

Was there sound quality difference between chromecast 24/96 vs wiim app 24/96?
  9. S

WiiM Pro Streamer

Does anyone here use quoboz using chromecast? Is it sound good?
  10. S

WiiM Mini Review (Streamer)

mini get more update than pro.
  11. S

WiiM Pro Streamer

Thank you, I just placed an order!
  12. S

WiiM Mini Streamer

Did you get the latest beta for mqa?
  13. S

WiiM Mini Streamer

I have 2 mqa dac, first topping e50 does optical rendering but exhibit pop noise which I stop using, second was smsl do200mkii this unit sound great since it does full mqa. There was no pop noise or any annoying sound from smsl, of course it’s twice the price. I think once you use full mqa dac...
  14. S

WiiM Mini Streamer

I have same dac as you it was annoying hearing those things. Wiim release a beta for this issue. Send them message on wiim app so you will be whitelisted.
  15. S

WiiM Pro Streamer

So chromecast does 192khz? I thought it max out at 96khz.
  16. S

WiiM Mini Streamer

Choose rendering only. That’s what’s stated on topping website. Full mqa need to use usb. Let me know if you hear pop or annoying distortion.
  17. S

WiiM Mini Streamer

I have e50 choose rendering only. The problem I have is pop noise sound like static noise. Let me know if you’re getting pop or annoying distortion.
  18. S

WiiM Mini Streamer

What dac do you have?
  19. S

WiiM Mini Streamer

I have topping e50 which does rendering on optical/coax and shows pcm. I read online the only way you get true mqa is to have full mqa meaning decoding and rendering on the dac. I’m getting pop noise on e50 when mqa is enabled.
Top Bottom