Search results

1. R

Looking for budget Bluetooth amp around 100€

Well they wouldnt let me cancel my order so I will have tube one after all :D
  2. R

Well maybe :D I like the looks is all
  3. R

Oh ok, I changed my order because the tube one was 110€ after tax, so I will stay under my budget with this one, its not as classy looking but whatever :D
  4. R

Yeah I ordered it, and we'll see. I understant that it's hard to recommend something that is worse, I would have problem with that as well :D Otherwise I have pretty sweet headphone setup, so I am prepared that this will not sound as great. I spend a lot of time in my workshop (I am wood...
  5. R

Yea I understand. I know that the SMSL A100 would be better but i still want the G6 (mostly because of appearance and maybe the tubes will have possitive effect on these 50y old speakers idk).. I feel kinda stupid
  6. R

But chip wise G6 is pretty good or not? I understand but I might take the risk, it seems to me like a good deal the G6 for 70€ shipped.. hope i won't be disappointed
  7. R

oh i see, my bad. Thanks for links. I see it on the SMSL A100 then, unlucky that its not in stock I wanted to listen to them asap :(:D Just to clarify this is not good right? I like the looks of it but i reckon it wouldnt sound as nice..
  8. R

Hello and thanks ☺ Yea well I cant find neither one of those you mentioned in Eu and i dont want to order from china :( The ones I send are no good? 50W power is not enought and 160W it too much huh?
  9. R

I also found this just now for around 70€ is it a good idea, it was too powerful for those speakers isnt it? And this without tubes I can get for around 60€ But i dont know which one to choose :X
  10. R

Hello, I recently bought Minerva(grundig) Mini-box MB 5030 Hifi. They sounded awesome when I was buying them especially for the small size, I was suprised. I want to give them the most I can, but im on tight budget.. I also need to buy some wall mounts so. Here are some specs: Impedance: 4Ω...
Top Bottom