Search results

1. TjindarSingh

SMSL D300 Review (Balanced DAC)

Och No dpll settings in the d300 but I've never had any problem with it with either the Panasonic or LG TV. The sabaj a20d first edition that looks like a brick has dpll settings and I had to you it to don't have dropout.
  2. TjindarSingh

Do I benefit of a preamp instead of only dac

So it seems that a preamp is not necessary and will just be one more thing in the way if the dac has a good volume "digital?" Control.
  3. TjindarSingh

Sounds Scary, never happened to me luckily.
  4. TjindarSingh

Never happened to me maybe it's easy for it to occur on some dacs. So only benefit is security then
  5. TjindarSingh

Okay if no noise there is no sonically benefits of have a preamp in between?
  6. TjindarSingh

Do I benefit purchase a preamp when my dac with volume control can drive the power amp directly? Please explain
  7. TjindarSingh

Sabaj A30a announced

Was using one on the phone tried now again but it doesn't show.
  8. TjindarSingh

Sabaj A30a announced

Maybe it could be organic just like an r2r dac
  9. TjindarSingh

Sabaj A30a announced

After watching the Thomas and stereo video I'm afraid it will be like listen with the loudness button pressed in. He says its not neutral and is emphasis on the base and top end. The 2019 sounds clean to me in the neutral mode maybe s little extre in the bottom. Has somebody measure the a30a yet?
  10. TjindarSingh

Sabaj A30a announced

[/MEDIA] Yes for its price but he says its neatrul and hav emphasis on the base and top end.
  11. TjindarSingh

Sabaj A30a announced

Do you think the a30a is a big step up from the a20a 2019 sound and power wise? I had very good success with the 2019 modell.
  12. TjindarSingh

Help with measurement data

It also says 105.6 is that when you use the internal dac?
  13. TjindarSingh

Tried them switching in between and preferd the Hegel. Have other class d amps that probably measure better.
  14. TjindarSingh

How important is the measurement after a certain point? I've heard amps that I loved that doesn't have more than 83db according to the manufacturer and it sounded amazing " class a sugden ia-4".
  15. TjindarSingh

Ok is the measurement good ?
  16. TjindarSingh

Is amir's numbers a-wheighted?
Top Bottom