Search results

1. S

Anyone using a1h 7.1.6 channels, please help me.. (edited post)

Anyone who uses the a1h 7.1.6 channel, please help me.... This is the Dirac measurements file for my room. (DLBC) FL and FR are at the same distance Impulses are measured differently due to reflections. The reflection prediction point was covered with a 50T trap. And at Dirac it was...
  2. S

No room for a subwoofer? Think again!

thank you! It would be great if the price was reduced a little. It's nice that there's a free worldwide shipping option.
  3. S

Denon AVR-AH1 vs Anthem AVM 90

With the update, four XLR terminals can now be customized. Front is also available.
  4. S

JBL SDP 58 vs Monoprice Monolith HTP-1 Considerations and Purchase Advice

The minidsp ddrc88a is also capable of Dirac multi-zone! I would like to add that It's not comparable to Storm Audio, though.
  5. S

New Sony ES 8K AV Receiver Line STR-AZ7000ES STR-AZ5000ES STR-AZ3000ES STR-AZ1000ES

I failed to mix the channels of the 8500h and 3800h the other day. I tried to send Dolby source using zone2, but I could only send 2-channel PCM. How did you succeed? Even in the Denon manual, it is written that if the main channel and zone2 channel output the same source, zone2 can only output...
  6. S

Is there a way to visually compare AVP AVR's Dolby Atmos processing?

Thank you for your kind reply. When playing atmos with avp or avr, channels are automatically distributed according to specific rules, but it was frustrating because I didn't know how good avp and avr were. Denon and Marantz do not measure the angle and height of height channels and overhead...
  7. S

Thank you for your valuable reply. How about testing the avr and avp after slightly misaligning the multi-channel speakers in an anechoic chamber? If someone can test this way and get satisfactory results?
  8. S

Thankfully my Google automatically translated it into Korean.
  9. S

Is there any way to quantify or visually compare the Dolby Atmos processing results of avp avr? There are many programs for device setting and calibration, such as Odyssey, Dirac, ypao, Trinnov, Storm Audio, and arc. If the speaker layout in my room is different from the correct manual, I...
  10. S

Denon AVR-X4800H AVR Review

I wonder if it should be considered that the SNR from the amplifier measurement result doesn't have much effect. Sinad seems to be good enough for that.
  11. S

Denon AVR-X4800H AVR Review

The amp snr of the 4800h is about 80db, but wouldn't this be a big problem? At 82.5db, it's quite a bit higher than I thought, so I'm a little worried even if it's overcome at full volume. What do you think?
  12. S

I just Fried fairly expensive AVR which is NOT mine

I want the A8A to be well-received, but if not, I want the Yamaha to do a little more. I am also concerned because I have learned that a newer, more expensive product does not guarantee good quality. have a nice day!!! ;)
  13. S

Thank you for your kind and detailed explanation! :) In fact, the device is working fine without any problems. Have a good day!
  14. S

hello. I am the owner of the A8A in this fun case. In Korea, Yamaha's A/S is the best among all AVR and home audio amplifier companies. I wasn't too worried about the overall damage etc. As expected, fortunately, the repair was completed in one day after I left it (it took two days to bring the...
  15. S

If you recommend 3,500 dollars avp, what would you do?

I'll keep that in mind if I create a new configuration. Thank you. I'm very interested.
  16. S

The speaker was a question I hadn't had in mind yet. Perhaps the front will be a tall boy and the rest will be a bookshelf. In fact, this question was asked because I was curious about how much money this avr would suit when the avr's amp sinad is about 65db and the dac sinad is 90db.
  17. S

I want a purify amp. Although it needs a little more money :) The price difference might be too great to use avp for 7.1.4.
  18. S

you're right. My question was a bit short. I considered the case where the dac sinad of one avr is 90db or more and the sinad of the power amp is 65db. The sinad of the dac is high, but the amp is low. I don't know if this makes sense. I understand that sinad 70db or more is difficult to hear...
Top Bottom